rear DR

Dusty the Whale

Mr.Chainsaw
i bent the crap out of my rear DR yesterday had to bend it back out away from my wheel so i could ride out...anyway im getting a new one today...i need to know the propper position for adjustment on it once i put it on...i know it has to be straight but with what gear.?.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
From the subject line I figured you were looking for a proctologist...

Dusty the Whale

Mr.Chainsaw
thanks...i had my cousin robbie at kims bike shop check it out...we ebnt it back cause it wasnt broke then he spend alittle while adjusting it...and showing me how to do it properly but i will def check out the link thats...

walter

Fourth Party
thanks...i had my cousin robbie at kims bike shop check it out...we ebnt it back cause it wasnt broke then he spend alittle while adjusting it...and showing me how to do it properly but i will def check out the link thats...

In a real short while you have gone from 3x9 to 2x9 now if I read it correcty to a 1x9 5 inch travel bike. your legs are working good, next step, drop the mechanicals and by an SS. Norm, sell him my 2x9 to convert. Its got a Lefty.

Dusty the Whale

Mr.Chainsaw
SS...id love a super sport a nice good looking 66impalla wow that would rule...i rode with kenS and gt2brew they were on SS 29ers and killed it...i still need to get stronger even though i see a very big difference in my stamina and breathing in the last few months...ive only been riding for a year give or take a bit

Top Bottom