Raritan 911: Robocop

Funny. A similar thing happened to me years back when I was a teenager after getting pulled over. I had a ziplock bag full of calcium power. It's a supplement that I sprinkle on food for my pet turtles. Helps keep their shells and bones healthy. Anyway, I was a skinny white kid with dreadlocks and Grateful Dead bumper stickers so I guess the cops weren't buying my explanation. I think I spent almost an hour sitting on the curb while my car was searched (i had a lot of stuff in in my car) before i was let go...Not sure how they finally came to the conclusion that my explanation was legit. Did they have portable drug testing devices in 1997?

A few months later we got portable drug testing kits. I still wonder if she got over on us.

I know you must see some extremely dumb shit, but a person cannot be dumb enough to leave that sitting on their front seat, drive in a way that would get themselves pulled over, and still have the ability to execute a $20k deal. Or can they? Either way, that's a good story. Why not keep it in the original package though...

hide it in the air filter housing - they'd never think to look there.....
or behind the glove box "box"
oh, tape it under the rear deck...

Meanwhile, on the local NJ stripper forum...

StillStrungOut said:
This goes back a few years before those dumb ass cops had portable drug testing kits... I got pulled over with a godbdamned kilo of coke just sitting on my front seat. I told these morons it was baby powder! And even better is that they believed me!!!

are stripping and pole dancing two different disciplines?
we know who to ask....

Disagree. I'm dumb enough to do that :)

I mean actual drugs on the front seat. Unless you're talking about a different story :)

I might have known a group of kids that drove around with a huge double chamber bong, just hid it well. You know, in one of these.

Insulated-Lunch-Bags.jpg

Funny. A similar thing happened to me years back when I was a teenager after getting pulled over. I had a ziplock bag full of calcium power. It's a supplement that I sprinkle on food for my pet turtles. Helps keep their shells and bones healthy. Anyway, I was a skinny white kid with dreadlocks and Grateful Dead bumper stickers so I guess the cops weren't buying my explanation. I think I spent almost an hour sitting on the curb while my car was searched (i had a lot of stuff in in my car) before i was let go...Not sure how they finally came to the conclusion that my explanation was legit. Did they have portable drug testing devices in 1997?

So you were saying, "I like turtles" before it was even a thing. Nice!

I doubt any suburban PD had portable testing kits in 1997. They probably existed, but were cost-prohibitive at that point.

I know you must see some extremely dumb shit, but a person cannot be dumb enough to leave that sitting on their front seat, drive in a way that would get themselves pulled over, and still have the ability to execute a $20k deal. Or can they? Either way, that's a good story. Why not keep it in the original package though...

Sometimes they are. I had a dude open up a cigarette pack in front of me to expose his crack pipe. Another kid took off his hat in front of me and a dime bag fell out of the liner and onto the pavement in between us. I'm not Sherlock Holmes here...I'm just the average street cop. If criminals weren't dumb and lazy, I'd make ALOT fewer arrests.

hide it in the air filter housing - they'd never think to look there.....
or behind the glove box "box"
oh, tape it under the rear deck...

1) Hang from gas cap into filler pipe.
2) Wrap it in a newspaper and leave on back seat.
3) Tuck under baby seat.
4) Push under headliner from top of windshield (great spot for needles).
5) Use a big hide-a-key and slap on frame.

I've seen all of those. People get creative.

My first drug arrest was 4 or 5 bags of cocaine hidden under the mattress of a baby crib. The baby was in the crib. Mom got charged with child endangerment, too. After that, I knew this job was cool as shit.

Bear downs 36 beers, passes out at campground

Busch may be a natural bear deterrent.

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/5756809/n...ns-beers-passes-out-campground/#.ValxAWRVhHdt

“He drank the Rainier and wouldn’t drink the Busch beer,” said Lisa Broxson, bookkeeper at the campground and cabins resort east of Mount Baker.

Fish and Wildlife enforcement Sgt. Bill Heinck said the bear did try one can of Busch, but ignored the rest. The beast then consumed about 36 cans of Rainier.

I'm sure something good has to come out of working Balloon Fest this weekend. I sure hope OP delivers or i will be disappoint.

Yeah, man. The actual festival is in Readington. I just have to deal with the accidents and traffic. One year we did have a balloon crash. FAA came out and everything. For a wicker basket.

If something juicy happens, you'll be the first to know.

I have a good dildo story to tell someday soon.

Just talked with the afternoon detective. Funny story from an ongoing investigation earlier this week. It will have to wait until it's complete, but it's totally worth it. Someone remind me in two months to see if I can spill the beans about "she said it was big".

Back
Top Bottom