Qr Law Alert !!!

MST.ESQ

New legislation needed

I must confess that I agree with the politicians on this one. I need someone to protect me from myself. For example, earlier today I was walking with a pen in my hand and tripped over the carpet and almost became impaled on the pen. I think we need a law to require all writing impliment manufacturers to equip said devices with mini gyroscopes that will prevent said impliment from staying in a vertical position when less then 6" from impacting the floor. There should also be a secondary retention device should my hand fail to eject the writing impliment far enough away to avoid injury. Since the gyroscope will no doubt cost money, the federal government should further regulate and subsidize the manufacture of same under the commerce clause of the U.S. Constitution.

In the alternative, we should at least have a law that states that anyone dumb enough to keep from injuring themselves should be required to enroll in the Darwin Selection Program!

You may think this post is harsh... but what's next, a RPM limiter on bikes to avoid increased health care costs as a result of blowing out my own knees from riding too hard?

Sircrashalot

I think Ghandi said that one of the most fundamental and important principles of freedom is the freedom to make mistakes! The train is off the tracks in this country!

(messages to legislators sent)

W

woda

I don't know how many of you guys own a boat in this state. But they charge you through the roof to "register" your boat, and the state provides nothing in return. Pretty soon they will be charging us to "register" your bikes!
I can see them doing that.....ahh the wealthy mountain bike owners, let's bleed them also! Election day can't happen soon enough!

mtn

I don't know how many of you guys own a boat in this state. But they charge you through the roof to "register" your boat, and the state provides nothing in return. Pretty soon they will be charging us to "register" your bikes!
I can see them doing that.....ahh the wealthy mountain bike owners, let's bleed them also! Election day can't happen soon enough!

Or I can never register my boat, trailers, and bike.

Top Bottom