Post Your Doggo [woof]

MissJR

not in the mood for your shenanigans
Team MTBNJ Halter's
My sister L-- got my other sister A-- a new puppy this past weekend.

A-- was considering adopting another dog and L-- bought her one as a gift for helping with all the school stuff for my nephew. (A-- is a teacher)

His name's RJ and he joins Rosie in that household in addition to 2 dogs at L--'s house and 2 at my parents. I'm the only one without a dog (and that just because I don't have a yard)

Screenshot_20200724-074249~2.png

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I know, I just could not resist the opportunity. I hope he gets better and out of his pants soon!

its fair, i keep telling my wife the same thing pretending to be him ( ? ) hes 8 days out from surgery and the incision is looking pretty good, we put some liquid bandage stuff on it last night (he did NOT like that) but he should be all good within another week.

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I don't blame him, that stuff stings!

yea, it does if the wound is open, it was looking a little raw and we didnt want him to open it back up and require extra trips to the vet or recovery time, hopefully hes done with the collar and shorts soon.

Danimal

A-- was considering adopting another dog and L-- bought her one as a gift for helping with all the school stuff for my nephew. (A-- is a teacher)

His name's RJ and he joins Rosie in that household in addition to 2 dogs at L--'s house and 2 at my parents. I'm the only one without a dog (and that just because I don't have a yard)

View attachment 135189
Isn't your cat a dog?

Gene

The Dancing Machine

View attachment 135189
cute doxin

jmanic

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
Staff member
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Took the Wonderpup on a decent hike for the first time in a while (5 miles)
Brought the carrier backpack in case, but it wasn’t needed.
Actually had to leash him up towards the end because he was running too far ahead and chasing stuffs.
I think this cooler weather really suits him.
A8203DFB-FC5D-4C2E-9C10-E4F22B79CC32.jpeg

BB32DB9F-957F-465D-8D6F-F69AA357E4D4.jpeg

Top Bottom