Post Your Doggo [woof]

iman29

Was gonna post this in the Unofficial dog training thread but that kinda went quiet so posting here.

Friend I cycle with had to put down their purebred 90lb lab a few months ago after living a nice long life to about 15 years old.

Last week we went for a ride and he tells me he’s gonna be busy because they are going to adopt a puppy. I mention that I do some dog training on the side and a week later I am at the house with my official new client !

Meet “ Rye”

He’s about 10 weeks old a mixed breed lab rescue. He is 100% as cute in person as he is in these pics. We did our first intro session Friday early evening and he was doing so well we did just about 2 hours of training. My friend and his wife and 14 year old son were really engaged and already hearing good reports of progress from over the weekend.

They have homework to do before I go back next week so we shall see how it goes but I am so happy to get the chance to help Rye become a happy and well mannered member of the pack.

#teamRye

View attachment 194979
View attachment 194980
It’s been a few months and I’m sure I’ve been back to do some other sessions I’m between but here’s a pic of my client Rye now at 5.5 months old and about 50 lbs and growing.

He’s super intelligent and very receptive to training. We worked on leash walking and I showed them how to prepare him for his upcoming neutering surgery with already training him to wear an inflatable pillow collar. After we warmed up inside and he took a power nap he brought me his fav stuffed toy to play with.
Great success!

2A6B5C0B-E1BB-456C-961B-6158D906C3BE.jpeg

rottin'

Staff member
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I have a dilemma...is this life imitating art or art imitating life? It's a blanket with our dogs face on it, and just 20 minutes ago I snapped this picture of her sleeping in it. Man, this might be one of my favorite pics in 10+ years with her. Reminds me of one of those pictures like "what am I looking at" lol.
20221217_213929.jpg
20221217_213925.jpg

Top Bottom