Post Your Doggo [woof]

extremedave

Team MTBNJ Halter's
New foster day! He’s kinda adorable. Stage 4 clinger. It’s hilarious, the foster who got adopted last weekend was a large male Lab pup, absolute nut job, voracious eater, loved to be outside, also sweet. This guy is so different but cool all the same.
E01C9100-D829-4E79-9146-987FCF32694C.jpeg8A466FD2-BDEF-492A-B831-CF7BC4AA9F50.jpeg

Fat Trout

At almost 9 months our deaf dalmation is a force to be reckoned with. It took 2 hours of hiking but finally he sleeps. 35 degrees out but we checked the depth of every stream and ponded water spot along the hike. When not tired from hiking we spend out time running around like a madman and proving that chew proof toys.....aren't20230115_192559.jpg20230114_213613.jpg

iman29

New foster day! He’s kinda adorable. Stage 4 clinger. It’s hilarious, the foster who got adopted last weekend was a large male Lab pup, absolute nut job, voracious eater, loved to be outside, also sweet. This guy is so different but cool all the same.
View attachment 204962View attachment 204963
Dunno how you foster the cuteness I would want to keep them all. Kudos.

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
What the hell kind of tank do you keep that dude in? And how is your dog still alive?! He’s beautiful though, I love snakes.

Bob is a she you sexist. She's in a 12 foot long tank right now. The dog is absolutely terrified of her. She was a rescue too.

iman29

Bob is a she you sexist. She's in a 12 foot long tank right now. The dog is absolutely terrified of her. She was a rescue too.
Does Bob identify as a dog ?

I love snakes she’s a beauty. Must be hard for her to have to see so many tempting snacks around the house tho.

iman29

She's seriously a big softy. And I think she's smarter than my stupid dog :D
I get it and probably true.

Way back in HS we had an animal care lab/class with rescued reptiles and one of the friendliest reticulated pythons ever. His name was Jake (yes Jake the Snake) but he was about 6+ feet long and his fav thing to do was climb up my arm and ride around across my shoulders. Never bit anyone or crapped on anyone in fear (well at least not me ). They are pretty smart and if trained right they love human interactions. But as one of the other dumb classmates learned don’t clean the feeder mouse tank and then handle Jake. Chomp.

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
I get it and probably true.

Way back in HS we had an animal care lab/class with rescued reptiles and one of the friendliest reticulated pythons ever. His name was Jake (yes Jake the Snake) but he was about 6+ feet long and his fav thing to do was climb up my arm and ride around across my shoulders. Never bit anyone or crapped on anyone in fear (well at least not me ). They are pretty smart and if trained right they love human interactions. But as one of the other dumb classmates learned don’t clean the feeder mouse tank and then handle Jake. Chomp.

Retics are pretty jumpy normally. At least mine was. It was hard to show him it wasn't feeding time. He went for me every time I opened his tank, which is a little scary with a 15+ foot snake. Bob is the opposite. She is chill and then you have to shake her food around for her to gain interest. If I'm away and don't feed her for a couple weeks she'll get jumpy, but I just have to show her I have no food and she chills out. She's never gone for me in the 10+ years I've had her.

Top Bottom