Post your Cat =^..^=

1speed

Incredibly profound yet fantastically flawed
Were you dead-armed after a while? Every night, Pawsby sits on the bed and stares daggers at me until I stretch my left arm out and he uses it for a pillow. This is fine for about five minutes and then my arm goes ice cold and numb. He does not care - I usually have to put up with it until he decides it's time to tuck his head under and then I can have it back - if I try to pull it back before that he grabs it with his claws and stares at me while he slowly digs them into my skin. He's like a Bond villain in how much he seems to enjoy doing that. Some day, I'm going to lose use of that arm forever.

JimN

Captain Wildcat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Were you dead-armed after a while?

Not usually. He shifts around a lot, and he doesn't typically hang out that long.

Pawsby sits on the bed and stares daggers at me until I stretch my left arm out and he uses it for a pillow.

Lol, Cream Puff started doing this exact same thing pretty recently. He now spends at least a portion of the night in bed pretty much every night, after years of never wanting to be in bed with us at night. He meows at me until I put my arm in the correct position for him. Some nights he stays for hours, and I have to roll over and make him move, and he doesn't like that very much.

7CA75B6D-D757-48E9-9B9B-A33B9E3843BC.jpeg

B9604063-1F4F-4822-8AFB-3CFBAE1CFE3B.jpeg

JDurk

Not usually. He shifts around a lot, and he doesn't typically hang out that long.

Lol, Cream Puff started doing this exact same thing pretty recently. He now spends at least a portion of the night in bed pretty much every night, after years of never wanting to be in bed with us at night. He meows at me until I put my arm in the correct position for him. Some nights he stays for hours, and I have to roll over and make him move, and he doesn't like that very much.

View attachment 177836

View attachment 177837
Our older cat is in bed with us 99% of the time and spoons with my wife. The other cat, maybe once a month, but she curls up between my legs and doesn't move. Or lays on her side like a dog and keeps my legs spread with her back and paws.

Pretty sure I have that exact same alarm clock on the nightstand next to me. I got it in '86 when I went to college.

JimN

Captain Wildcat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
The other cat, maybe once a month, but she curls up between my legs and doesn't move.

Cream Puff is the only animal I've ever had that didn't want to sleep between my legs. Our dog slept there pretty much every night. If I wanted to flip over, I could lift her up with the blanket, flip over, and she wouldn't budge.

Pretty sure I have that exact same alarm clock on the nightstand next to me. I got it in '86 when I went to college.

Heh, pretty sure I got that in grade school, roughly around the same time you went to college :p

iman29

Last night just before 4:00.

Cat takes the higher ground. Probably outweighs the fox by quite a bit.
They reach an agreement rather quickly.

wow! do I recall correct they already kinda know each other?

and then for some reason this song popped into my head. my kids reaction to the fact I know all the words is always hilarious..

Top Bottom