Post your Cat =^..^=

JDurk

Definitely not deaf, but he gives zero fucks about loud noises. The last time our smoke alarm went off he just sat there underneath it looking up at it.

Our dog used to piss on the floor anytime there was a slightly elevated sound.
What happens when someone runs the vacuum?

JDurk

He runs away and hides under the bed, and he usually waits several hours to emerge. Not sure what it is about the vacuum.
Our cats see the vacuum come out of the closet and they're gone. Under the bed for hours as well.

Adding onto the weirdness of cats, 1 of ours can't stand the sounds of the dishwasher being emptied. She chirps, meows and whines while leaving the room and continues until it's emptied and closed.

Last edited:

serviceguy

Which is why cats are on top of the pecking order.
What happens when someone runs the vacuum?
He runs away and hides under the bed, and he usually waits several hours to emerge. Not sure what it is about the vacuum.
Our cats see the vacuum come out of the closet and they're gone. Under the bed for hours as well.

Adding onto the weirdness of cats, 1 of ours can't stand the sounds of the dishwasher being emptied. She chirps, meows and whines while leaving the room and continues until it's emptied and closed.
...and there goes the pecking order!

rick81721

Lothar

Our cat's nemesis is travel in the car, which is why we won't try to take them to FL. A half-mile drive to the vet is torture - in fact, as soon as they see the black cat carriers they run and hide. Severe agoraphobia is my diagnosis. Or else they are just psychotic

serviceguy

Our cat's nemesis is travel in the car, which is why we won't try to take them to FL. A half-mile drive to the vet is torture - in fact, as soon as they see the black cat carriers they run and hide. Severe agoraphobia is my diagnosis. Or else they are just psychotic
I think it’s a cat thing, our cats would merely make it alive to the vet from home, the crying, the panting, the hyperventilating …getting Bailey to the vet today was a breeze, except she peed on the scale while being examined…I don’t expect much protection from our canine baby!

JDurk

I think it’s a cat thing, our cats would merely make it alive to the vet from home, the crying, the panting, the hyperventilating …getting Bailey to the vet today was a breeze, except she peed on the scale while being examined…I don’t expect much protection from our canine baby!
Our cats do the same thing. They are indoor cats only.

w_b

LOL my kids always miss with the thru the door ice cube dispenser, and cubes invariably hit the floor. Tino Martinez hears the cubes dropping and comes running from wherever he is for some feline kitchen hockey. Wat a maroon.

Top Bottom