Post your Cat =^..^=

i think you need to take him on a tour of wildcat to cement your status!🤣🤣🤣🤣

Is anyone interested in a black kitty? Given our history of foster = keep I'm trying to help my wife with her efforts to find a home.

Female around 5 months old. She came from an outside cat someone was feeding who showed up with kittens. Momma cat and the kittens were dispersed to shelters once that happened. My wife is trying to help by fostering this one. She has her rabies shot and is FIV /FELV negative. Cute kitty but our house is too full! We haven't put her into the mix with our dogs and other cat but she is extremely outgoing and playful.

Currently in Byram.

1636842140517.png

Is anyone interested in a black kitty? Given our history of foster = keep I'm trying to help my wife with her efforts to find a home.

Female around 5 months old. She came from an outside cat someone was feeding who showed up with kittens. Momma cat and the kittens were dispersed to shelters once that happened. My wife is trying to help by fostering this one. She has her rabies shot and is FIV /FELV negative. Cute kitty but our house is too full! We haven't put her into the mix with our dogs and other cat but she is extremely outgoing and playful.

Currently in Byram.

View attachment 170933
If we didn't already have 2. #blackcatsrule

Feath.jpeg

The nebulous terror scratched at my brain - vague unease filled the room as thick as a London fog. And as I turned and faced the cold merciless eyes that held my gruesome destiny, my horror took a form known to me ... the colonel was back ... and this time he held the high ground ...

Back
Top Bottom