Post your Cat =^..^=

rick81721

Lothar
Never saw people taking cats on planes before. The couple sitting next to me were relocating from Chicago to NYC and had two kittens in bubble backpacks. They meowed a little but otherwise fine. Our cats freak out just getting into the car for a 1 mile drive to the vet.

20210824_102722.jpg

20210824_110117.jpg

1speed

Incredibly profound yet fantastically flawed
Same planet, different worlds ... the reactions of Pauly and Oscar to our remodel:

PaulyFaucet.jpg
Pauly instantly discovered that the new sink gives im the luxury of not having to stoop down to enjoy a drink because Pauly doesn't care how a job gets done as long as the final product benefits Pauly (and, yes, that sink is huge just so Pauly can fit in it comfortably AND we got a second faucet just for the two of them to drink from ...)

FeathLivingRoom.jpg
Oscar, on the other hand, is a lot more interested in the tools of the constrcution crew and inspecting their work each day ... "So you went with a hand-held belt sander for all that leveler work? Okay ... I'd have gone with something more full sized to save time, but I guess you guys know what you're doing ... wait, is that an ornamental edging on the baseboard over there? Oh, hell no ..."

MissJR

not in the mood for your shenanigans
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Our 2 indoor cats run in fear when that bag is brought out.
i leave it out all the time so that he's used to it... he hates going to the vet, but if i have to lock him up in it (which i did during this past year or so since i wasn't allowed to go inside the vet building) then at least he knows it's his space with his scent and everything so, in theory, he'd be calmer.

JDurk

i leave it out all the time so that he's used to it... he hates going to the vet, but if i have to lock him up in it (which i did during this past year or so since i wasn't allowed to go inside the vet building) then at least he knows it's his space with his scent and everything so, in theory, he'd be calmer.
It's out and open for both of them in a spare bedroom. They just know when it's brought downstairs, someone's going for a ride. I used it last week and was very good at keeping it a surprise to the patient who had her 3mos checkup after an iodine radiation procedure back in July.

MissJR

not in the mood for your shenanigans
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Franklin's been wanting to go out pretty late at night and, even tho we have the little light on the leash and his leash has reflective threads in it, we decided to get him a light up collar. It's a little bulky on him but he doesn't mind at all. And he's way easier to see in the dark. It's ONLY for these night excursions and comes off when we get in the apartment.

PXL_20211010_001610130.jpg

Top Bottom