Post your Cat =^..^=

@iman29 the blinds in our bathroom are missing pieces and the cord to raise/lower it was chewed off. That was 2nd replacement too. I'm done replacing - the missing pieces are high enough that you can't see into the bathroom.

Fcking a$$holes.
yep on the list of stuff here also includes:

power adapter wire to the house phone (yes we still have a house phone but not by my choice).
This creates the problem that it disables all the other phones in the house since the line comes into the house to that specific handset.

also power adapter wire to the wifi AND modem (2 for 1 deal)
power adapter wire to the recumbent exercise bike clothes hanger
i am the proud owner of several pairs of sweatpants with one string longer than the other
my "hang around the house" sneakers always have 2 different types of shoelaces in them

When I go to Lowes this time again for window blinds I am buying the cheapest ones and getting 2 of them - pathetic reality.

yep - still a$$holes

No, regular wired speakers.
I thought that WiFi speakers was the easy solution...how did you fix it then?

Checking this thread always makes me smile but also saddens me a little as it makes me miss my old buddy Bubba the Cat. He wasn't a chewer but a formidable clawer, he shredded our old leather coach in minutes once he tried it just after being brought home from the shelter.

Installed the new blinds last night and drowned it with this nasty spray stuff which probably won’t work anyway but this time I only spent $15 for the crap blinds.

After she watched me from the bed Jazmin later climbed in my lap like what I didn’t do it.

Yeah right.

22525079-BB3D-4F90-A72A-2FF82914BEE6.jpegE70694B1-2463-400C-A3E2-BACE5A9C7471.jpeg

I recently added a second Sonos Sub to our living room, which is just absolutely ridiculous overkill. But holy fuck, it's amazing. We just watched First Man, and during the Apollo 11 launch, it felt and sounded like our living room was blasting off into outer space. This was Cream Puff's reaction:

73EA6017-6ECE-45A4-BEF6-B85D5F01AFB8.jpeg

He barely even opened his eyes.

"Hey ... Hey ... you there ..."
IMG_0047.jpeg

"I shall require a pillow this morning ..."
IMG_0049.jpeg

"I shall now require a chin scratch ... you may write your computer things with the other hand ...if you must ..."
IMG_0048.jpeg

"Resting and chin scratches make me thirsty ..."
2C91B097-242A-4E59-9850-F8B1762721A3.jpeg

"Ugh ... what a day ... I'm exhausted ..."
IMG_0046.jpeg

"Duuuuuude ... that guy is high maintenance ... why you put up with that?"
IMG_2663.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom