Post your Cat =^..^=

iman29

Not our new cat but new cat adoption for the extended family.

This is Bella (formerly Khloe). she is a rescue and is about 2-3 years old.

we got her for my mother in law as she’s always wanted a cat but my father in law wasn’t a fan of having any pets. Since he’s been gone since May 2018 she’s talked about wanting one but now that she’s settled into her Senior living apartment the timing was right. Hopefully makes my mother in law less lonely.

So far she’s very affectionate and was very relaxed even on day 1 as you can see from
The pic she made herself at home within about 15 minutes.

AC6ED1C2-D36E-4F1B-AED6-49B75C620492.jpeg015C9990-87A9-40FB-B222-F07E09E5AE11.jpeg

1speed

Incredibly profound yet fantastically flawed
IMG_2722.jpeg
Pauly: Say ... You there ... I shall require a grooming ...
Me: "You there"? Pauly .. do you ... do you not know my name?

IMG_2722.jpeg
Pauly: ... ... I shall require a grooming...
Me: But, Pauly, you've lived here for five years ...I feed you every day ... I carry you up and down stairs so your leg doesn't bother you ... You take a nap on my lap literally every night for like an hour and half ...

IMG_2722.jpeg
Pauly: I shall require a grooming ...

Two minutes later ...

IMG_2883.jpeg
IMG_2882.jpeg

JDurk

Just the occasional reminder that sometimes cats are assholes.

3rd time one or both of them chewed the strings on the blinds that holds it together despite spraying it once a week with the stuff that’s supposed to make it taste bad.
🤬
Sometimes? 1 of our cats liked chewing speaker wires, that was easy to fix.

Robin

@iman29 the blinds in our bathroom are missing pieces and the cord to raise/lower it was chewed off. That was 2nd replacement too. I'm done replacing - the missing pieces are high enough that you can't see into the bathroom.

Fcking a$$holes.

Top Bottom