Post your BooBoo's

Gene

The Dancing Machine
Missed the drop until it was too late. Body went semi Superman. Purple haze formed throughout the days. This is now day 12.
7FAD8EC4-877C-45C1-B76D-AE0B500B8A1E.jpeg

iman29

Missed the drop until it was too late. Body went semi Superman. Purple haze formed throughout the days. This is now day 12.View attachment 140772
Welcome to the purple patch club. Scroll back a bit you can compare the 50 shades of purple i had. My crash was about 3 weeks ago today the majority of the bruises are faded to a nice muted yellow.

Gene

The Dancing Machine
Welcome to the purple patch club. Scroll back a bit you can compare the 50 shades of purple i had. My crash was about 3 weeks ago today the majority of the bruises are faded to a nice muted yellow.
Ha. My wife has been less than thrilled hearing my stories after coming home from a ride. Either I'm getting more aggressive or I need to wear glasses while riding.

Kaleidopete

I didn't even ride Mountain Man today, but I came home with a boo boo.
First five minutes there I got a dog attack! Husband had the smaller dog on a leash and wifey had the larger dog on a leash.
Too bad she couldn't hold/control it. The dog went for me and bit my leg knocking me to the ground and braking my sunglasses.
Wifey did offer me some money to fix my pants, I refused, hubby said I think we better leave, so they did. :(
Dsc05263.jpg

LM Mountain man02.jpg

LM Mountain man01.jpg

Cassinonorth

First five minutes there I got a dog attack! Husband had the smaller dog on a leash and wifey had the larger dog on a leash.
Too bad she couldn't hold/control it. The dog went for me and bit my leg knocking me to the ground and braking my sunglasses.
Wifey did offer me some money to fix my pants, I refused, hubby said I think we better leave, so they did. :(
View attachment 142085
View attachment 142087
View attachment 142086

Holy shit. I'll take mine over that every day. I'd definitely go get a rabies shot if I were you.

a.s.

Mr. Chainring
View attachment 142085
View attachment 142087
View attachment 142086
WTF?!? They just left? Was the dog reprimanded or did they pull the, “She’s usually friendly, sorry.” bullshit then walk away in shame? Sorry to hear it Pete. Heal up and get that checked.

Kaleidopete

WTF?!? They just left? Was the dog reprimanded or did they pull the, “She’s usually friendly, sorry.” bullshit then walk away in shame? Sorry to hear it Pete. Heal up and get that checked.
Getting bitten and knocked on my ass it's hard to remember it all clearly,
I know she offered me money for torn pants, and i'm sure there was an i'm sorry in there before boy friend said "we better leave".

iman29

I know she offered me money for torn pants, and i'm sure there was an i'm sorry in there before boy friend said "we better leave".

Man that sucks. They likely knew it should be reported to the police but in that situation it’s just lucky and glad that nothing Worse. And hard to think straight too.

Get a rabies shot and whatever else the doc says since you don’t know any history.

Feel better.

Soundguy

#SenditGuy
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I’ve been there, and it sucks. Had a pit latch onto my leg because he didn’t like my bright yellow bike back in the day. BUT, just know that a call to the police is a 99% chance that dog will be put down. Bite on the leg versus having someone’s family member euthanized...

Ian F

No easy pictures (and they don't really look like much anyway), but I ping-ponged off a couple of trees at White Clay last weekend (Oct 18) and hit the ground hard enough to earn myself a trip to the ER and a second degree shoulder separation. At least it's not the broken collarbone I was initially expecting. So it looks like I won't be riding on dirt for awhile.

Ian F

@Ian F Bummer dude. Heal up quick man.
Thanks. Second appt with the orthopedic tomorrow to see what the next step is. It's still sore and I need to ice it once in awhile, but it's much better than a week ago.

I love my Spot Ryve, but damn I've had some whopping crashes on it... This was the third solid one.

Top Bottom