Post a picture of your next bike part or mtb gear on order!

Bikeworks

Perfect backup for when the wheel cassette wears out since the trainer one will see much less wear and tear. I'm going with smart based on the inventory issues that crop up every spring.
This post prompted me to buy this:

61Am-M3jtqL._AC_SL1116_.jpg

Another drink, it may get paired to these:

1641685994816.png

Roval Control Carbon wheels. Of course, they are only available in XDR 6 bolt, so I would have to buy some new rotors as the current wheelset is centerlock and MS. I would just swap the MS hub from my current wheels.

Bikeworks

So, wheels are bought, along with rotors and new tire naturally. Blame this:

IMG_1977.jpg

Also, I ordered this frame wrap the other day, waiting for confirmation. This is exactly how I wanted my Enduro to look, so I'm really stoked about getting it in the coming weeks. All this stuff is for the Enduro.

2020_SPECIALIZED_ENDURO_-_CAMO-01__34223.1598749149.jpg

serviceguy

This post prompted me to buy this:

View attachment 175590

Another drink, it may get paired to these:

View attachment 175591

Roval Control Carbon wheels. Of course, they are only available in XDR 6 bolt, so I would have to buy some new rotors as the current wheelset is centerlock and MS. I would just swap the MS hub from my current wheels.
Where did you get the xt cassette? Can’t find one in the western hemisphere…

Bikeworks

Where did you get the xt cassette? Can’t find one in the western hemisphere…
Dealer on PB. He hasn't responded to my request to buy it, but he supposedly is legit. Lots of LBSs have them according to their website stores, but none of them allow for shipping. If I don't hear back from this PB guy in a few days, I'm going to try cold-calling the LBSs I found on Google

serviceguy

Dealer on PB. He hasn't responded to my request to buy it, but he supposedly is legit. Lots of LBSs have them according to their website stores, but none of them allow for shipping. If I don't hear back from this PB guy in a few days, I'm going to try cold-calling the LBSs I found on Google
Is that Ronde-Sport? I'm glad you took the plunge, it does sound fishy, as I really didn't need one until now I was holding back. Hopefully you'll prove it legit...

Bikeworks

Is that Ronde-Sport? I'm glad you took the plunge, it does sound fishy, as I really didn't need one until now I was holding back. Hopefully you'll prove it legit...
Yes. I also got a rotor from his eBay store on order. He's an Outside+ seller there, so I would imagine his rep is pretty good.

iLuveketchup

Ordered Berd TR30 wheels at the end of Nov '21. Hopefully it'll get here before Spring. I know it sounds crazy to add weight to a relatively light wheelset, but planning on running tire inserts with them. I've dented all the rear aluminum wheels I've run so far, so hopefully the Berds will last longer with the inserts.

Top Bottom