Post a picture of your next bike part or mtb gear on order!

Did you or have you debated of running mullet and increasing to 160mm?
I already did the 160mm/160mm conversion with offset bushings. I'm keeping it 29er for now and see how it goes. The offset bushings brought the HT angle back to 66 and I don't think I need it any slacker. I know it's not a big deal but I also don't want to mess up the speed sensor calculation by going from 29 to 27.5 in the rear. I checked and there's clearance with a 29" wheel in the rear with the longer shock.

Let the flamers flame 🔥

I been sitting on this for a while, thought about not even posting, but fuck it 😁

Ships next month, tried to buy from J but his supply was very limited and months a way.

Just saw that they jumped the price $500 so glad I grabbed it when I did.

View attachment 176580
Well, she’s pretty, I’ll give you that. Not a flame per say, but a 34? I’d feel better with a 36 on that.

Let the flamers flame 🔥

I been sitting on this for a while, thought about not even posting, but fuck it 😁

Ships next month, tried to buy from J but his supply was very limited and months a way.

Just saw that they jumped the price $500 so glad I grabbed it when I did.

View attachment 176580
Don't know if you already have a Garmin or planning to connect one to it but jShort has a Garmin Edge 530 for sale that works with the Rise and the Shimano RS8 motor. I use the Edge 530 and it shows all the info I need.
20220112_121501.jpg

Come on now I haven't made crackendale comment I'm years. I now will trash any soul sucking Big S product just to keep it fair, 😁
Just don’t say shit about Norco. Even though I bought an Orbea too, I still secretly love that Canadian brand.

No, I'm picking up the X01 stuff for my new bike which is coming with a GX build. I'll put the GX stuff up for sals as soon as it arrives.
If that bike falls through I'll use them for a build that would replace my SC V10.

No, I'm picking up the X01 stuff for my new bike which is coming with a GX build. I'll put the GX stuff up for sals as soon as it arrives.
If that bike falls through I'll use them for a build that would replace my SC V10.
I just so happen to be a GX kind of guy will keep an eye out

Bought new decals to bedazzle my fork and shock.
51844355503_67afa72c37_o.jpg

51844241686_5e6d50f4ea_o.jpg

And Berd wheels (30 ID / 1480g). Might be counter to a light'ish wheel set, but planning on running Cushcore on the rear. Assegai EXO+ (F) & DHRII EXO (R).
51843309727_14b2017964_o.jpg
Cool stickers. Where did you get them and are they custom?

Back
Top Bottom