pork roll or taylor ham

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pork_roll The real issue is that some politically correct tools had to rename it. It’s originally Taylor ham and just like Indians being called native americans now someone got offended and whah whah whah. So now they call it pork roll to bot hurt anyone’s tender feelings.

Seems pretty clear from that link that it should be "pork roll" since it never met the definition of "ham".

Interesting that a competing product came from right here in Belle Mead, NJ.

Seems pretty clear from that link that it should be "pork roll" since it never met the definition of "ham".

Interesting that a competing product came from right here in Belle Mead, NJ.

once again some government mandate keeping down the common man. BIG HAM probably backed Case. But Mr Taylor survived.

it doesn't quit - w1f3 went to the local organic market today and picked up this. It's organic, it has to be good for ya.

View attachment 60895

Jadwurst or hunter's sausage--made of finely ground meat flecked with small pieces of pork and fat bacon; firm in texture and eaten cold.

I pass this join on the way to my mom's in Flemington, been meaning to stop in one of these days to see what they have. I'd give this a spin, what's your assesment?

Maybe I'll wander over this week while I'm home. Or make a ride of it....PRIYF 2017

I pass this join on the way to my mom's in Flemington, been meaning to stop in one of these days to see what they have. I'd give this a spin, what's your assesment?

Maybe I'll wander over this week while I'm home. Or make a ride of it....PRIYF 2017

bring large amounts of $$$ - it's organic.
that being said, it is good.

So we were looking through some old memory books from my MIL. She was from the mid-west but had the means to travel.
There are cards, letters, and pictures from all over the country. Somewhere around 1949, she made a visit to A.C.
Where she experienced something very NJ.....

IMG_3376.JPG

After I ride Hartshorne I almost always stop at D'Allessio's Bagels on Rt 36 and get the Screamin' Eagle sandwich: PORK ROLL, bacon, sausage, cheese, hash brown, eggs, ketchup, and hot sauce on a kaiser roll. So Bad, yet So Good.

I thought we agreed Taylor Ham was a kind of pork roll?
Seems legit. Like Fred is a kind of bike rider.

But not all pork roll is Taylor Ham, hmmmmmmm.

I thought we agreed Taylor Ham was a kind of pork roll?
Seems legit. Like Fred is a kind of bike rider.

But not all pork roll is Taylor Ham, hmmmmmmm.

please review my rant on Big Ham keeping the little guy down through purely legal means.....

WTF you pineys know about good ham, christ you'd eat road kill possum and think it was good. Pat's post proves it by the bottom phrase cured pork roll The Original Taylor Ham ?

Back
Top Bottom