Picnic: Who's in?

Picnic

So, what time do you see this party going till? It's homecoming at my college that day, but I could possibly make it depending on how long you guys are going to be there.

no idea how long it will be going on. i can pm you my cell number and you can call for an update that day.

I should be there with the family, 2 adults & 2 kids. Looking forward to it.

I'm still tentative at this point, as I may be out of the state. If I can make it, it'll be myself and my girlfiend, she'll probably hop on board for the girls only ride.

Maybe

:hmmm: Count me as a Maybe then. Don't worry about supplies for me, I'll be showing up already fed, etc. and I'll bring anything else I need. I'll give a call if/when I'm on my way to find out where everyone is.

Picnic/Ride

Yes, 2 adults (both mtbnj'ers). will bring bike, food, and beer

Pete

Thanks to Shaggz for posting the "Who's In" thread.

I would like to begin to gather some specifics for the picnic as far as food and drink are concerned.

From the start, this event has been framed as a BYOB affair. Please feel free to bring the beer, wine, or other alcoholic beverage of your choice to this event. Our permit allows us to have any alcohol we choose, so long as all consumers of said beverages are 21 years of age or older. As stated in one of my earlier posts, we will NOT tolerate anyone under the legal drinking age consuming alcoholic beverages, nor will we permit anyone who is intoxicated to drive their vehicles home (bikes included: you can get stopped for DUI while on a bike in NJ!).

I will compile a list of the items we need, from food items to non-alcoholic beverages to things like plastic flatware, cups, and plates, and let everyone know what we need so we can get people to bring not only food and grog but ancillary items as well.

Look for this list in a day or two. I hope to have everyone's role more or less settled by October 11 - I am headed to West Virginia for a long weekend that evening and will be without phone or computer for 3.5 blessed days (lucky me).

PS, its 2 adults for me, myself and Ibike73.

hmmm...i guess since my name is on the permit i should probably show.

i'm sort of an adult. i think.

I'm in

I think RyanE77 and I will show up with our bikes. Like noon ish. I'll bring a 3 foot sub from The Great Wazu. It feeds 15 people so that converts into 10 of us. It'll be pre sliced with plates and napkins included. I'll be bringing beer but stealing yours. Count on it.

Count us in (2 adults) --- Myself and bozizle. Looking forward to the gathering.

Back
Top Bottom