Phish

KStwenty1

i was a phish fan. but you gotta admit they went seriously down hill. the early stuff was good for me. first time i saw them was 1992 - that was fun. but then the later stuff came along and it all just falls apart. and they really started to blow live after 2000. all that and they wrote and released prince caspian? seriously?

the album that put them in the bucket of "suck" for me was round room. i can write and record an album better than round room with my left nut.

sorry - my pissed off tone isn't directed at you. phish just pisses me off now. they should have never got back together and just left it as is.

As a relatively new Phish fan, I hear this argument all the time. In my opinion, the early stuff vs. new stuff argument is understandable IF you were a fan from the beginning. After breaking up for some five years and reuniting, their sheer crowd numbers at shows and countless sold out events says something about how much they really "suck". I even like their newest album with songs like "Waiting all night" and "555" and even "Monica". Ok I'll admit that last one kinda sucks but my its my girlfriends name....who also HATES Phish. Anyway if you don't like them, then don't like them. If you like them then that's cool too. I would never think anyone different by the music they like.

capedoc

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Beiber sells more tickets, just sayin

Oddly, Chris Kuroda, Phish's lighting director who's been with the band from the very beginning in the 80's is also the lighting director for Beiber. Never understood that one...:hmmm:

capedoc

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Anyone catching any 2015 shows?

Unfortunately not this tour. I'll be in Vermont for a wedding during both Philly shows and I'll be away again for the Watkins Glen festival. Not sure if I want to try and hit up Maryland.

Caught TAB at the Tower in Dec. Was tight. I love that little venue.

Have fun! Don't think they are doing a Fall or Winter Tour this year.

Dr Superb

Unfortunately not this tour. I'll be in Vermont for a wedding during both Philly shows and I'll be away again for the Watkins Glen festival. Not sure if I want to try and hit up Maryland.

Caught TAB at the Tower in Dec. Was tight. I love that little venue.

Have fun! Don't think they are doing a Fall or Winter Tour this year.

bummer to hear....at least couch tour is an option if you had the time for the other venues when you aren't away...

I am heading to Chicago for GD50, but i haven't been able to get tix yet....i have unrefundable flight and hotel so i am kinda stuck. also going to magnaball....

got a pretty good free pass from my wife this year i suppose.

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Why not shoot down to Columbia, md for may 14 merriweather pavilion show
Mickey Hart Bob Weir and Bruce Hornsby also playing Railroad Earth.

capedoc

Team MTBNJ Halter's
I was lucky enough to be at this show in 2003 when Trey invited out to the stage a surprise guest, B.B. King to join the band for almost the entire first set.

RIP

Top Bottom