Packing pod for old people rant

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
So I'm getting ready to pack up this pod for some old retired guy going down to Florida, just the typical boxes and stuff, then suddenly he brings me two bicycles that apparently he rides a lot and are worth thousands of dollars? I don't buy it for one second, but I end up telling him I could move them but it's gonna cost him. He did slip me a $5 bill, I guess times are tight. He seems too old to ride these bikes, maybe they are his grand kids or something? If they are worth so much money, how much more do you think I could charge him to pack them up for him Are you bike riders honestly this paranoid about bikes? They don't even look like Lance Armstrong bikes?

They'll need to be packed pretty securely. Prob need a pair of bike boxes and the tie to take them apart and wrap them... oh plus the cost of the wrap from HD.

I have limited understanding of the people on here and their circumstances. From what I can piece together, Santapez said people sometimes move from NJ to FL then to NC. And MissJR said there is a house for sale on their block.
I think Rick is going to be Santapez neighbor and riding buddy. Or maybe Pearl's?

I have limited understanding of the people on here and their circumstances. From what I can piece together, Santapez said people sometimes move from NJ to FL then to NC. And MissJR said there is a house for sale on their block.
I think Rick is going to be Santapez neighbor and riding buddy. Or maybe Pearl's?

Live in hillbilly land? No thanks 😃

1000003592.gif

There are probably more hillbillys numberwise in NJ vs NC.
Likely not wrong with Sussex and the Pine Barrens. I saw more Confederate flags up there than here.

Definitely more mobile homes here and that type.

Keep dreaming, I just got back from NC, and they have NJ beaten by miles.

Depends on where you are too, i would say the pine barrens/sussex is on par with some of the shit areas around here too... I just think there are more poor areas in NC than NJ

Back
Top Bottom