P90x

mcim29

Hey MIG,

I start my program tomorrow since I'm done with my triathlon season. I had dropped 30lds. during my season but would like to drop about 20 more plus tone up. I wanted to know if you are dieting in any way?

MEAN IRISH GUY

Horse-faced space dog
yeh im not following their diet plan but i am following my own. just basically eating well. completely sensible meals and whatnot. no garbage.

boris_159

I just started P90x yesterday... Holy crap, I'm 24 and In pretty good shape already and it is kicking my ass. Did you stick with it MIG?

PatrickBrown

I'm gonna look into this..... its shown some serious results on MIG and other peeps seem to like it.

I'm doing nothing except blowing up and going up in pants size....

Reggie

Formerly ReggieHammond
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I too just started P90X yesterday (2/9). Unfortunately, I don't have a scale at the house, but I'm guessing I'm about 255lbs and am certain I'm 6'3" with a 40" waist.

My initial goal is to reduce fat, gain strenght, and reduce my BMI.

Like MIG, I started with the Chest and Arms portion and followed that with the Ployometrics today. It is much harder than I had expected, but I'm looking forward to seeing the results in the upcoming weeks.

If I can figure out how to post a picture (asking me for a URL link), I'll post pictures and updates.

fit4life

Stick with it, P90X is a great program. I did 3 rounds of it with the wife. It gets very addicting. I highly recommend the 7th day stretch, your body will need it. We loosly followed the diet with great results. I also recommend some sort of recovery drink.

Reggie

Formerly ReggieHammond
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Stick with it, P90X is a great program. I did 3 rounds of it with the wife. It gets very addicting. I highly recommend the 7th day stretch, your body will need it. We loosly followed the diet with great results. I also recommend some sort of recovery drink.

Thank you for the encouragement. I'm hoping it gets as addicting as riding is for me.

boris_159

Just finished P90X yesterday. I put on about 10 pounds of muscle and I feel awesome. I went out to Mercer County Park today for a two hour ride... god how I've missed my karate monkey! He's been caged up in the closet for almost three months.

I didn't follow their diet but I eat pretty healthy most of the time... I basically do the paleo diet during the week and eat whatever I want on the weekends. I also drank beer almost every day, results probably would have been better but I have priorities :)

Attachments

• P3070150.jpg
    P3070150.jpg
    333.6 KB · Views: 170
  • Photo 24.jpg
    Photo 24.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 148
  • P3070151.jpg
    P3070151.jpg
    335.1 KB · Views: 159
  • Photo 12.jpg
    Photo 12.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 150
  • P3070155.jpg
    P3070155.jpg
    326.3 KB · Views: 152

pooriggy

Team MTBNJ Halter's
damn mig i hardly recognize you. that p90 stuff really works, it even erases tattoos.

Top Bottom