OOS MOGA

I didn't get to watch you ride that SS much at all because you stayed at the end of the pack. I was curious to see what SS riding looked like. I have to imagine you approach things differently.
I'm not a strong rider so I need to keep an eye on the trail and roll with momentum. With the group we had at Harts it was a bit mixed. Tim was too fast up front for me to stay with him then there was so many different riding styles in between down to Min. Where I needed to hammer people would coast, since my gearing isn't high, I'd hold people back despite spinning at 100 rpm. Strange birds we are, but you want to get strong faster, ride one gear. Just use your existing bike. But pick a gear and keep it there.

The more you ride the more you’ll be able to ride. There are no shortcuts.
Not looking for shortcuts so much as ideas for what is better to do and when to do it. I really try to work on things and learn when riding and want to do things that will make me a better rider. Right now my focus is mainly about body positioning, gear selection, and line choices. But you're right. Every time I ride, I learn something. So, more riding = more learnings I suppose. I continue to be fascinated and eager to learn and develop. Not trying to become a racer, but I'm finding the better and more confident I get, the more fun it is. This is why I ask a thrillion questions on here all the time. Just trying to soak it all up and use it in my riding.

well, now that I have another 30 seconds.................................................................................11 more to go

Back
Top Bottom