On the Juice?

Whole fruit, whole grain, is best. Removing fiber and peel removes much of the good.
Not sure how this works with eating animals. Eat plants :)

nutribullet

I like the fact you fill it with water. I don't find it too apple saucey but since it isn't a juicer the pulp is there. Think of it as drinking OJ with some pulp which I prefer. Although I wish it came with a XL cup. I would like to at most double the veggies. But it does 'blend' real fast and clean up is a breeze.

I've tried adding coconut to my juice. It taste really good. I use both meat and water. However, those things are hard to open. I have been using an old fashioned hand drill to get the water, and then I let Art go to town with a hatchet. Seems like a bit of work, no? Any easy methods known?

I also found turmeric root, which I put through with my vegies. It has little taste to me, but is supposed to be good for inflammation. Anyone try turmeric and notice results?

I just stole a new juicer from the cooking ware emporium (also known as my mother in law's house) so should I join? can you juice a burrito?
this might work out better than eating a bowl of ice cream when I get home from work.

I just grabbed a nutri bullet... so far so good. works great. need more recipes. my father in law was in town and he makes his own juice drinks from a nutri bullet as well. he made a few for me daily last week and they tasted very good. however after drinking it for a few days he told me that he uses a bunch of different juices from a bottle as well as uses sorbet in the mix. to me it sounds like he may be defeating his own purpose.

I have been hearing a lot about using kale, spinach.....

I really need to make a list and hit the market :hmmm:

Lou would contribute to this thread if he knew how to operate a computer, instead he just texts me relentlessly.

Lou would contribute to this thread if he knew how to operate a computer, instead he just texts me relentlessly.

I am going to go text you right now :D

tumblr_mo0t8cw0Ak1qi6mxlo1_500.jpg

need more recipes
I've just been throwing in whatever, mixing it up. We've been cutting up weekend to prepare for the week. Pretty easy.

I always buy and use these.
-spinach or kale
-cucumber
-banana (I gotta have this. Makes it more smoothie like)
-raw nuts

I'll buy a few of these each week
-strawberries
-broccoli
-apple
-orange
-blueberries
-grape
-avocado
-pear

Does Rogan pay you commission for your endorsements? I am really digging this kale shake though, thanks.

I've tried every coconut water I could find (never had that one) and I like this one the best, plus it's readily available at the local stop and shop - albeit at $4.99 a clip.

He isn't sponsored by c2o, he just loves it so he talks about it sometimes. he has it in his studio and guests are always commenting on how good it is.

Back
Top Bottom