On the Juice?

okay, I determined I'm gonna take the 20% off bed bath beyond and get the nutribullet plus I have mad GCs from gifts. My wife and I probably only eat enough fiber a few days a week so I don't want to waste good fiber.

i have no experience but this is would i would and or will do, haha

-organic, just rinse
-all others wash with brush in vinegar+water bowl or just brush if I feel lazy which is most likely
-I'd probably cut out the core layer on the outside where the stems are (apple)

Manny, man up and get the omega... Look at me spending your money,lol... Around the same pricing as a breville with a warranty that is 28years longer

Last edited:
I just got the Breville Elite Juice fountain and it's been great. Few parts and easy to clean, also switches to blending if you want to keep the fiber. Never realized how spicy ginger can be......

Someone said that the results from the Nutribullet is like drinking applesauce, thats why I didnt get one. Ill keep my Breville and keep sending the pulp to my friend who bakes crap with it.

I just got the Breville Elite Juice fountain and it's been great. Few parts and easy to clean, also switches to blending if you want to keep the fiber. Never realized how spicy ginger can be......

I got a breville as well but turn back time and I would get an omega... Centrifugal runs loud, hot and much more air in the in the juice:(

You mean Canadian bacon which should never, ever be mistaken for Taylor Ham.

No, I mean taylor ham. Think of the killing you would make importing taylor ham up to Canada. Nothing tastes better than taylor ham after bonghits (except maybe Twinkies and Gummy Bears).

This thread is getting good now, almost as good as the "my tire is slipping on rocks and roots, what should I do?" thread.

Question regarding the "Juicing":

Is there a benefit to using the juicer? I have made my own smoothies in the blender, using the whole fruit, when reasonable. As was mentioned, much is lost when you toss the pulp and skins. So what are the benefits?

I LOVE the Naked brand juices, especially the mango. I could live on mango.

And I was pleased to read that Jim V is a vegetarian? Did I understand that right?

As for Monkey soup and his entertainment, no thanks to the dead flesh.

I'll be slow roasting ribs and brisket this weekend. Meat rules, especially when it's dry rubbed and smoked at 235 degrees.

Last edited:
I like my meat as well, but vegies and fruit can add so many more nutrients into your day. As for bonghits, ... I suppose if they are organic, could be good for you in other ways, but I would not know :eek:.

Back
Top Bottom