Oil Slick

Yeah I rock oil slick, that’s so everyone can see how jacked and tan I am.

I didn’t know it was a thing until after I bought this bike. The seller seemed pretty hyped on it and disappointed when I told him I was going to sell the oil slick pedals it came with. It’s not my thing but I am too lazy and cheap to change the rest of it. I guess it doesn’t look bad enough either🤷🏼‍♂️
75425512-1565-48EC-95D6-3D970C993310.jpeg

Yeah I rock oil slick, that’s so everyone can see how jacked and tan I am.

I didn’t know it was a thing until after I bought this bike. The seller seemed pretty hyped on it and disappointed when I told him I was going to sell the oil slick pedals it came with. It’s not my thing but I am too lazy and cheap to change the rest of it. I guess it doesn’t look bad enough either🤷🏼‍♂️View attachment 151922
I thought this was a joke thread until like 3 posts ago

I can't find the jockey wheels in n-w...disappointed.

Is it me or are there going to be a lot of blinged out bikes this summer? I’m not just talking about oil slick but small parts in all sorts of colors. I know I’ve done my fair share of bike specific “retail therapy” during this pandemic. I can’t be the only one?

Is it me or are there going to be a lot of blinged out bikes this summer? I’m not just talking about oil slick but small parts in all sorts of colors. I know I’ve done my fair share of bike specific “retail therapy” during this pandemic. I can’t be the only one?

i'm on bike-life-support over here, but one of those over-sized derailleur hanger cages would be cool, and save all those watts :D

Did you hear the thud of my jaw hitting the desk? Holy crap.

We've handled one. Other than being ceramic-tax (and the people who buy their specific stuff have no problem opening their wallet to buy more), they make an even more expensive one that has laser-sintered titanium pulleys.

By the way, metal jockey wheels are loud AF.

This is definitely worth the money.

this is cheaper

Back
Top Bottom