OH WHAT $%&@ing BULL%&!T!!! 9 Proposed Park Closings Under Corzine!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what are the real implications of this for us? I mean, can't we still get on the trails? If the gates are closed, there are still other places we can park, like say, the school.

i've been reading up a bit more on it, and it's not as drastic as the term "parks closing" sounds. they are proposing to shut down staffed facilities at these parks, like interpretive centers, swimming areas, two camping areas(stephen's and bull's island)etc. they would probably also reduce winter plowing. it's not good by any means, but doesn't appear to really affect mountain biking or hiking.

In regards to High Point State Park (kinda where I live)

No it doesn't effect us at all, but it does effect the less fortunate folks who have to look at concrete for most of their lives, For one weekend a year they travel to go camping and fishing in one of these parks. It also will decrease the amount of money spent while vacationers are passing through our towns. With no draw, there is a huge decrease in economic spending on the better part of stores on route 23. I know of a lot of businesses that count on people from out of town to make up for the rest of the year. Plus with what they are calling limited access, meaning probably only the AT. Look what they did to Waterloo, they have god damn people guarding the entrances.

This as a whole just stinks! I can't wait to read up on what the Sierra Club is doing. Anyone got a link?

Something must be done.

Why is everyone just sitting here whining?
Lets start a petition and go out side and get signatures from business on 23, other park users, other access routes to the park. Explain to them what is happening and how it will negativly effect them.
Got to your local town community and town hall meetings and bring it up.

You can whine and bitch here or you can do something.

How does it impact us? What, do you live under a freaking rock?
The impact is ACCESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Alot of us who ride, hike, fish , hunt, camp, ect,ect, fight constantly for access to enjoy our natural resources. While others take it for granted.
Wake the fuc& up! Go do something.
How about all the people on this and other sites who are in the marketing, advertising, graphic design industries? how about some pro-bono promotional work that could be presented to the correct people in Trenton.
I am sure that if someone were to shoot an advertisement for the NJ parks Dept and asked for volunteer actors / actresses that there would be to many.
Lets band together and put aside differences with hikers, horse folk, hunters, ect and STOP THIS NOW!
I for one have a faqmily that worked for the current govenor, I am planning on reaching out to him and finding out who we need to talk to.
But I will NOT do it if there is not a plan in place.
Please, lets take action on this. don't let this fall aside.
If anyone knows someone or is someone who is willing to volunteer their time to help out putting something together lets just freaking do it.

None of you are to busy to do something about this, if you think you are you are lying to yourself!
yeah my spelling sucks I'm pissed and typing with passion.

Bogert J Kisch (BJK)

Why is everyone just sitting here whining?
Lets start a petition and go out side and get signatures from business on 23, other park users, other access routes to the park. Explain to them what is happening and how it will negativly effect them.
Got to your local town community and town hall meetings and bring it up.

You can whine and bitch here or you can do something.

How does it impact us? What, do you live under a freaking rock?
The impact is ACCESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Alot of us who ride, hike, fish , hunt, camp, ect,ect, fight constantly for access to enjoy our natural resources. While others take it for granted.
Wake the fuc& up! Go do something.
How about all the people on this and other sites who are in the marketing, advertising, graphic design industries? how about some pro-bono promotional work that could be presented to the correct people in Trenton.
I am sure that if someone were to shoot an advertisement for the NJ parks Dept and asked for volunteer actors / actresses that there would be to many.
Lets band together and put aside differences with hikers, horse folk, hunters, ect and STOP THIS NOW!
I for one have a faqmily that worked for the current govenor, I am planning on reaching out to him and finding out who we need to talk to.
But I will NOT do it if there is not a plan in place.
Please, lets take action on this. don't let this fall aside.
If anyone knows someone or is someone who is willing to volunteer their time to help out putting something together lets just freaking do it.

None of you are to busy to do something about this, if you think you are you are lying to yourself!
yeah my spelling sucks I'm pissed and typing with passion.

Bogert J Kisch (BJK)

Here's the headline: How can you close open space?

Nickname that state

In all honestly, the more fucked up proposed budget cut is the snuffing out of the Dept. of Agriculture. Farming needs encouragement and support more than ever. It's a pretty sad state of affairs when this is happening in the "Garden State." I propose that if the state goes through with this cut that they change the state nickname. How about "the cash-strapped, yet 2nd wealthiest go figure state"

I'm still stoked!! No open lots, no Bennys from the concrete wasteland. Now only if we could have a new plague wipe out 90% of humanity. Hmmmmmmmmmmm:hmmm:

fuck you all.

Mods please remove my profile I, I no longer wish to be associated with this site.
thanks

Pussys

fuck you all.

Mods please remove my profile I, I no longer wish to be associated with this site.
thanks

Pussys

i believe the correct spelling would be "*******" for the nominative plural case of the shortened, slang form of the word pusillanimous. pussys should have an apostrophe after the y, thereby making it the singular posessive. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom