OFFICIAL Spring Allergies Thread

mntal

So this was clean before an hour ride at lunch today (no dirt roads were traversed either)
7D023CBD-0CF7-48C6-B150-0C5C1FAB78E1_zpsepg7khbq.jpg
I can't believe the pollen dissolved your front tire and wheel. S**t is serious this year.

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
i just finished my zyrtec this morning, this has been the best allergy season so far for me, im hoping its not a jinx, but i think being a head on that Z really helped me this year

Magic

Formerly 1sh0t1b33r
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I got my first hit yesterday. Surprisingly after I got home from being outside all day.

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
This season has been mild for me but after spending couple hrs at saddle river, my eye got watery and itchy when I got home.

rick81721

Lothar
Something bad was in the air yesterday. I got into a sneezing fit going down Hollow rd so badly I almost had to pull over. Then flying down hills tears were streaming down my face. Weird

Mumonkan

ok whos the asshole that just sprayed battery acid in my eyes??

i was fine all day and suddenly im ready to rip my eyeballs out with a grapefruit spoon

sasquatch2

I haven't had debilitating allergeeez since going on a diet from a book my wife's company was publishing called the Virgin Diet. (insert virgin jokes here) It's basically paleo, which nixes gluten and dairy and some other stuff. My theory is that I can handle the pollen now since my allergy fighting thingies are not working overtime... or maybe I just got over the allergies.

qclabrat

no one's dying this year from pollen?
I can't breathe today and with the heat, not sure if I'll get out

Magic

Formerly 1sh0t1b33r
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Wednesday was terrible for me. Today is pretty bad too even though I thought the lower temps would help. Claritin D 12hr when I'm leaking all day.

RobW

ive been good with just taking zyrtec lately and randomly waking up in the middle of the night blowing my nose for a half hour and popping a decongestant and going back to bed. I started doing the neti pot as of late last week and was good until yesterday I felt a burn/itch begin in the top/back on mouth. now today my face hurts, clogged up sinuses, itch/burn in back of mouth and eyes puffy... dr apt tonight @7... feels like it could be sinus infucktion...

nose blowing mad man

MadisonDan

Team MTBNJ Halter's
ive been good with just taking zyrtec lately and randomly waking up in the middle of the night blowing my nose for a half hour and popping a decongestant and going back to bed. I started doing the neti pot as of late last week and was good until yesterday I felt a burn/itch begin in the top/back on mouth. now today my face hurts, clogged up sinuses, itch/burn in back of mouth and eyes puffy... dr apt tonight @7... feels like it could be sinus infucktion...

nose blowing mad man
You wearing mask at the reno project? That dust can fuk you up good too...

rick81721

Lothar
Here we go again. Don't know why it makes a difference but I've done two running races the last 2 weeks and within hours of the race I'm sneezing and nose is running constantly. Lasted all day, just now almost back to normal. Yet can be out there riding for hours without issue. Wonder if it's the harder exertion sucking more pollen deeper?

Ryan.P

Team MTBNJ Halter's
I was hoping my vegetarian way of life would minimise allergy symptoms but sadly it did not

Top Bottom