"Official" BIYF 2016-2017 thread

Today:
Rode with the Mrs on the rail trail.
Many frozen ruts and horse hoof prints. Slow going.

For the bonus:
Some people call it a laundry sink, some call it a utility sink.
I call it a slop sink- mmm mmm.
IMG_4911.JPG

Looks like I'm all caught up on logging for the time being. If I missed something (a ride or bonus) please don't be shy, post here or send me a PM. I've missed a few lately so I know there must be one more in there somewhere....

Also this weeks bonus:

Week 8: 02/06/2017 to 02/12/2017 - Full moon ride! Post a picture of you riding under the full moon. The full moon will be 2/10 at 7:33 pm. Night rides from 2/10 and morning rides on 2/11 will count.

Busy weekend running around. Tardy posting.....again!!

2/4/17: I have two separate Strava rides as I did a solo loop in Stephens before meeting up with a client friend who is just getting into the sport. He was running late, so I stopped the Stephens ride and started a new one when he rolled in. Point is....this should actually be considered one total ride as there was a 25 minute gap between the two.....not really fair to get credit on two separate rides.

Part One
Distance: 14.5 Miles
Moving Time: 2:00:27

https://www.strava.com/activities/855099126

Part Two
Distance: 10.5 Miles
Moving Time: 1:23:27

https://www.strava.com/activities/855235872

2/5/17: I was supposed to be a tour guide for some NYC fellas, but they bailed due to time constraints with Super Bowl parties and what not. Ended up still giving a tour of some Mahlon regulars with a nice surprise guest appearance @alex_k Although my legs never really came out to play, it was still a great ride.

Distance: 16.2 Miles
Moving Time: 2:13:58

https://www.strava.com/activities/856479535

I don't think my ride from yesterday is in there.

Sorry dude, got you now. Not sure how I missed it because I know for a fact I looked at your ride. I think google drive swallows up some of my entries.

Lol, if I understand the rules correctly, I'm only ~3 hours from first place in Elite. Of course, @liong71er is probably about to drop a 20 hour ride.

2/5

Colonoscopy prep day. Sitting on the crapper time:

3:04

1 bonus pt for eating nothing on superbowl Sunday except 2 lemon Italian water ices. Plus 1 bonus pt for correctly predicting (in my head) that the patsies would come back and win after they were down 28 - 9.

2/6

Colonoscopy day. Total time at Surgicare in Warren either waiting, sedated under propofol with a 2 ft snake up my ass, or recovering:

4:28

Pics posted upon request.

2/6 - MTB double

Prework - 1:03 Water Co and some of the Greenway out and back. Its nice to see the sunlight on these rides. It's been a while

Lunch ride - 1:03:57 trying different trail variations of Washington Crossing for lunch. Experimented with a Wash Cr to Baldpate and back sesh. Conditions were getting greesy in a hurry so I cut the Baldpate loop short and headed back

i have two pics but photobucket is being an asshole right meow.

Back
Top Bottom