"Official" BIYF 2016-2017 thread

Reggie

Formerly ReggieHammond
Team MTBNJ Halter's
We talkin' reach-arounds or a trip over to Mooch? Asking for a friend.

I was thinking Stephens as it has a bit of everything for all riders. A bit of rocky goodness with some climbing and tons of flow. If the general consensus is for a Mooch loop.....then I'm game. If not, we can always schedule another day for some Mooch fun.

Just an FYI.... last H2H race is 7/9.

I'm not married to that weekend....just was throwing out a weekend that was sooner than later. Before we know it, @rlb & @fidodie will be building spreadsheets and analyzing rules for next year's BIYF contest.

That being said, we can push this to the weekend of 7/15 & 7/16.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
this will all depend on kid baseball for me. hopefully i can make it.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Well I am glad this rose to the top for reasons other than what I had feared. Carry on reaching around.

Reggie

Formerly ReggieHammond
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Let’s put this to paper and put a BIYF ride together.

Date: Saturday, July 8th (Didn’t want to conflict with Sunday’s H2H Race in Port Jervis….those are some very fun trails up there).
Time: 8:45am (wheels down by 9am)
Parking: Sussex Branch Parking Lot off Waterloo Road & Continental Drive (40.921007, -74.738332)
Distance: 12 – 15 Miles
Pace: Intermediate

Stephens is a ton of fun with some climbing, some rocky sections, and lots of buttery smooth single track.

For those interested, there may be a post ride visit to a local watering hole with VERY tasty beers on tap in addition to their food. Never had a bad meal yet.

Top Bottom