North goes South

Panhead

I'm planning on heading to Allaire sometime this week, Figure it's time to get the Misfit dirty and Waway still hasn't come out from under the glaicer.

Is anyone around to lead, not a lung ripper but moving nicely. Time is kind of open anyday after 2 except for Wed.

I'm your boy. Let me know.

"One man gone and another to go,
my old buddy you're movin much too slow."

Last edited:
I may try to make the noon ride as well, if that is ok? I just need to build a bike or swap some parts tonight.

Please let as know trail conditions...with this volume of melting snow and rain I don't think any place is ride able.

Please let as know trail conditions...with this volume of melting snow and rain I don't think any place is ride able.

The southern parks were primo, at least until yesterday.

Stuck up here in the wet North as well. I'd love to migrate down South for a ride this weekend....

No work for me next week as well.:p I'm trying to decide whether to head north for some snowboarding or south for some sweet trail riding. Anything good in NJ south of Allaire for a SS rider? I was thinking of heading down to Delaware and maybe even VA for a few days. Any recommendations?

Stuck up here in the wet North as well. I'd love to migrate down South for a ride this weekend....

No work for me next week as well.:p I'm trying to decide whether to head north for some snowboarding or south for some sweet trail riding. Anything good in NJ south of Allaire for a SS rider? I was thinking of heading down to Delaware and maybe even VA for a few days. Any recommendations?

white clay!

Being new to the area, I've never heard of White Clay. A quick search on google turned up some sweet clips on youtube. Damn...that place looks sweet! Are the trails marked well?

This map has served me well. The trails are pretty well marked, its def. worth the trip.

Attachments

• wcc_middlerun_map_2.0.pdf
    219.4 KB · Views: 84
I may try to make the noon ride as well, if that is ok? I just need to build a bike or swap some parts tonight.

No problem. Pixy. I'm popping an 18 on, still have to put on bottle cages and adjust my brakes. I haven't heard any stay-aways yet, so after 4:30 tomorrow morning it's too late to pull the plug.

I haven't heard any stay-aways yet, so after 4:30 tomorrow morning it's too late to pull the plug.

Stay away from the River trail.....it's under water right now. The park has been draining well lately so you should be ok.

Stay away from the River trail.....it's under water right now. The park has been draining well lately so you should be ok.

Thanks, Frank. I'd hate to drive 2.5 hours and hit quicksand. Worst case is I'll hit Hartshorne on the way home, take a little ride out to the Hook. I doubt the beach will have anyone on it.

Big wind all day. Place should be great by noon. I know where to avoid if any problems. See you in the lot. I have to be wrapped around 2.

Back
Top Bottom