soulfly26

Hey everybody been lurking(stalking)these forums for quite some time. Not sure what took so long to create an account but I injured myself about 2 weeks ago so it's been nonstop on here and pinkbike. Anyway little about me just got into the sport about 3 years ago and I'm awful hence the injury. I started out with a giant talon 4 27.5 and recently just picked up a trek fuel ex 9 29er. Rode the damn thing 3x's and am dying to get back out there!

soulfly26

Six mile, allaire, huber, hartshorne, cheesequake, Clayton, and would like to try chimney rock and a few more places up north.

MadisonDan

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Welcome... heal up and get back out there. Check out the group rides if you can. Great way to learn new parks..

Karate Monkey

Hey everybody been lurking(stalking)these forums for quite some time. Not sure what took so long to create an account but I injured myself about 2 weeks ago so it's been nonstop on here and pinkbike. Anyway little about me just got into the sport about 3 years ago and I'm awful hence the injury. I started out with a giant talon 4 27.5 and recently just picked up a trek fuel ex 9 29er. Rode the damn thing 3x's and am dying to get back out there!

Welcome to the club. I got hit by a car (and they say that mountain biking is dangerous...). Heal up, get back on the bike!

I'm assuming you're in Monmouth Co? There's a bunch of us on the board. As soon as I'm cleared, I'll be riding the easier stuff at Allaire, Huber, etc, to regain my legs...

soulfly26

Welcome to the club. I got hit by a car (and they say that mountain biking is dangerous...). Heal up, get back on the bike!

I'm assuming you're in Monmouth Co? There's a bunch of us on the board. As soon as I'm cleared, I'll be riding the easier stuff at Allaire, Huber, etc, to regain my legs...

Jeez dude that's way worse than mine. I just crashed on a jump at 6 mile, waiting to see what's wrong, three possibilities: frozen shoulder, sprained shoulder, or a tear. Find out Friday. And yes I'm in Monmouth, guy at the trek store got hit by a car too.

thegock

Welcome to the best MTB forum in the world.

We love our Mayor @Norm better than a lot of other so called government officials right now.

See the Advocacy sub forum for Wachtung news. Also, a pro tip: Don't ride there, it's a crime!!!!

qclabrat

welcome, I started riding about the same time and still a glorified beginner. We have a beginners group thread if you want to hop on with us sometime. Also Chimney is my home park, hit me up if you want a tour.

btw, why'd you go go from 27.5 ht to 29 fs?

soulfly26

welcome, I started riding about the same time and still a glorified beginner. We have a beginners group thread if you want to hop on with us sometime. Also Chimney is my home park, hit me up if you want a tour.

btw, why'd you go go from 27.5 ht to 29 fs?
The giant was literally just to get me into the sport but after riding a few 29 fs' I knew it was time to upgrade, but don't worry once I'm healed up and got some more play money I'll be getting a new ht to keep in the stable.

Pampa

Welcome to the board! So, you have a 27.5 and a 29er, your next bike has to be a fatbike :)

Top Bottom