Nassau Trail conditions

serviceguy

You mean the 54 pages on this thread plus almost hourly updates here is not enough?
Nope. Should try this...

Attachments

• carrier pigeon.gif
    carrier pigeon.gif
    1.4 MB · Views: 91

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
Finally made it here, dry and leafy fall conditions. I really can’t comment on how it is compared to normal, but tons of pebbles in every corner. Lead cover a factor in spots.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Leafy and damp, but easy enough to follow.

Tree down the on sidewinder after the rock drop (I think)
A small tree across the trail about head high near.the toolbox behind the field

Jeffreywoliver

Which doesn't work if you don't do facebook. They need a backup
Generally speaking, if trails are wet I post closure if dry I post open. If anything, I err on the side of being open and letting adults be adults (which doesn’t always work). Trails are generally good within 24-36 hours unless we have sustained rainfall. Several MTBNJers repost open/closures here. I also inform JORBA rep when I really want folks to stay off and he updates TF. Those who really care don’t really need a posting and can discern if trails are rideable based on recent weather conditions.

Jeffreywoliver

I also have notifications on and see if I’m tagged here or someone comments on my posts, though it comes to me via email, so it may take a bit to respond.

pkovo

Rode Springside tonight with my daughter, solid conditions. A little leafy, but not really a big deal in my opinion. Fun!

Tree across the trail that runs parallel with the field that is just around top of the head height, so a little duck is in order for taller folks...no biggie really. Also a tree down on the trail in the "sidewinder" section after the rock drop. Easy enough to go around to the right if your not absolutely hammering through it.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions