My winter training program

I just built Chuck E. a single speed last week out of his old Trek Carbon. It is sick light 21 Lbs! I will see you next week or any night this week as well. I told him that you were lurking on this board. He will be glad to see you back too..

Don't puss out.

Call the shop before you come by.

WHAT SIZE SHOES DO YOU NEED????

I will definately call the shop, and I'm not going to puss out, this is going to happen

shoe size, I dont remember the euro size, but 9.5 is me feets size

on a bad note...... I just realized that I have thrown this winter training thread terribly off track.....

I'm sorry guys

9.5's anyone??

I will definately call the shop, and I'm not going to puss out, this is going to happen

shoe size, I dont remember the euro size, but 9.5 is me feets size

Who has some non-trashed 9.5 MT bike shoes to donate to the "Get Pat Brown's Ass back on a bike Fund"???I have a helmet for you.

I have a few 44.5's that are mostly shot.

j

Norm, thanks for the good wishes, it will be soon.

I'm originally from matawan NJ, right now I actually hang my hat in staten island NY, but i work 6 days a week in rahway NJ

I'm seriously less than 10 minutes outside of NJ, I would say maybe 30 minutes away from hartshorne, 15 minutes from cheesequake.... but I'm no stranger to car rides

Good deal. The car rides will take you to the fun places! Let us know when you're interested in the north Jersey rides. Shoot for Round Valley as your comeback trail :)

Who has some non-trashed 9.5 MT bike shoes to donate to the "Get Pat Brown's Ass back on a bike Fund"???I have a helmet for you.

I have a few 44.5's that are mostly shot.

j

what led you to choose magenta? you know what dont answer that. LOL! :rofl:

Good deal. The car rides will take you to the fun places! Let us know when you're interested in the north Jersey rides. Shoot for Round Valley as your comeback trail :)

round valley was one of my favorite places to race.......

I took 3rd place in sport class after getting a flat tire, and I took 1st place in expert class there..... but that was back when I wore a younger mans shoes lol

3317862_main.jpg
No one makes me bleed my own blood!

Nite

Last edited:
Sooo heres what i found while doing some searching. I picked this because it seems to have some variety and there are a few phases to it. Im hoping it will help me progress so i can stay a lil closer to you guys come spring time.

although everyone else will be doing the same thing. Thus becomeing even more faster than i. I cant win!

http://fasttandem.com/Intervals/Intervals.htm

If you care too, please post your 50 cents (your thoughts are more than 2 to me!)

My advice to you: stay away from any kind of program for as long as you can. Don't even think about it. You'll probably make mistakes but they'll teach you a ton more than whatever book would. Unless you find fun in structuring rides, but that's another story. Even if that were the case I can guarantee burn-out eventually. That's not fun, quite the opposite.

If you feel like riding go ride. If you don't stay home. If you feel like hammering do so. If you feel like riding mellow do so. That's pretty simple. I guarantee you'll be faster as a consequence.

Maurice

If you are only going to ride a few days a week, The best thing to do is to pack as much quality into your workouts as possible. I would not suggest a solid interval program, but tempo rides and large chunks of mid effort will help greatly. Try to get a long ride in on the weekend, either a 3 hour or more mtn bike ride, or >50 on the road...

Back
Top Bottom