My New Trail

RyGanley

So, I got these 15 acers in New York State. And for the past 20 years I have been camping up there on the weekends with pops and friends. All this while I always complained there was no good trails to ride on the land.. so last weekend I stuck a shovel in the ground and comited to my first sustainable single track. take a look.

Attachments

• New-York-State-076.jpg
    New-York-State-076.jpg
    121.1 KB · Views: 99
D

DANSPANK

Nice mate! Let me know if you need a hand one day - I've just bought a tent so could put it in the car, with the bike and the dog and come on up!

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep
How about a sat night campout and a Sunday trail build??

Post a google earth link so I can think about the land that you have to work with... if you want.

idbrian

Crotch Rot
Deposit, NY. I remember from my High School days hearing about that town and its dangerous Muslim youth crowd. For a nice little town it had a rough high school, or so i was told by students i met from there.

It may have been on this board or another that i remember someone talking about digging there own trail in upstate and someone recommended just letting a dirtbike rip up a trial.

Last edited:

RyGanley

Deposit, NY. I remember from my High School days hearing about that town and its dangerous Muslim youth crowd. For a nice little town it had a rough high school, or so i was told by students i met from there.

It may have been on this board or another that i remember someone talking about digging there own trail in upstate and someone recommended just letting a dirtbike rip up a trial.

Muslim? not sure about that. Ya, I had this trail idea in mind for a while but we finally started it this spring.

Top Bottom