MTBNJ NASCAR Fantasy League

yea i was kinda dissapointed, i wanted to see gordon win one, its been soo long for him lol

I was actually getting kinda ticked off they kept saying he hasn't won. Not a points race maybe, but last year when the only thing Jr. won was his Daytona qualifier they kept saying he had a win.....

No matter...Gordon drove hard & I still have the points lead....:D

I was actually getting kinda ticked off they kept saying he hasn't won. Not a points race maybe, but last year when the only thing Jr. won was his Daytona qualifier they kept saying he had a win.....

No matter...Gordon drove hard & I still have the points lead....:D

no one likes to have their face rubbed in their lack of success :p :D :D

im pretty sure (not positive tho) most of the drivers dont own their own cars :eek: which would make that argument invalid :D

I understand that someone here is responsible for this "digger" thing? Love the camera angle, but can you get Fox to quit using the gopher? I would rather there be more sightings of Hammond whacking a car windshield with a baseball bat!

Race and Commercial Breakdown of the Auto Club 500
Total number of commercials: 138
Total number of companies or entities advertised: 69
Total number of brief promos of products/services during the race broadcast: 87
Start time to record race/commercial periods: 6:00pm/et
End time to record race/commercial periods: 10:02pm/et
Total minutes: 242
Minutes of race broadcast: 182
Minutes of commercials: 60
Number of missed restarts: 0
Number of animated Digger sightings: 18
Number of non-animated Digger sightings: 28
Number of Total Digger sightings: 46
Number of times we got to see Jeff Hammond whack a windshield with a bat: 1
Number of famed Hudson Hornet sightings, with mentions of Dan Gurney and Johnny ‘Madman’ Mantz: 1
Total race brdcst time 182 Total comm. brdcst time 60 See more on my TV Commercials page.(2-25-2009) Comment here

Robby Gordon, Tony Stewart, Jeremy Mayfield and Joe Nemecheck are the only ones I can think of.

only ones who DO or DONT own their own car??

bc i know that there is at least one guy (not sure who sorry) who just got offered a share in the company(team) he races for, sorry its too late for me to be thinking/remembering

only ones who DO or DONT own their own car??

bc i know that there is at least one guy (not sure who sorry) who just got offered a share in the company(team) he races for, sorry its too late for me to be thinking/remembering

They all own a majority share in the entire team - though Tony's may only be 51%. With all the mergers, the ownership picture is fuzzy. Heck, even Roush does not hold a majority interest in his own operation any more.

I understand that someone here is responsible for this "digger" thing?

You know, I think it's only a matter of time before one of the Good Ole Boys on Fox slips up and says "N-word" cam instead. Slips of the tongue being so common, and all...

I'd love to see Waltrip dig his way out of that one (pun intended).

ALl I know is that last Sunday my wife came downstairs and found me watching the 'Digger & Friends' cartoon, waiting for the race to start. I got made fun of....a LOT. It is pretty stupid. Only thing I can come up with is it creates time for a pee break for all the commentators just before the race starts.

So I have been pretty quiet since it wasn't much of a contest yet & it was early in the season...but it looks like it just became a race!

Carl Edwards

If you watched the 6/25 Nascar Now show you got to see Carl Edwards on his mountain bike. I have read in several places that he is an avid rider and that he brings his bike from track to track.

so with only 2 races left in the season what do you guys think johnson's chances of a 4th cup win are?

He's got it locked up unless someone wrecks him. Too smart a driver to take any chances. Still hoping for a Mark Martin miracle.

Done deal! I am a big fan of Johnson but I would not hold it against Martin if he dumped Johnson in each of the remaining races. Martin is certainly deserving and has lost too many championships being the "nice guy" on the track. I fear Martin is going to suffer the Sterling Marlin type fizzle after this year.

It's JJ's to lose, not really anybody else's to win at this point, and the #48 team eats pressure for breakfast. Im a Gordon fan first but a Hendrick fan in general...so I feel like I can't have a bad outcome. If JJ wins I am happy & feel good since Gordo discovered him & was instrumental in getting him on the team. Mark Martin is just a class act who deserves it, and I'd love to see Jeff get his 5th.
Best part is smiling at the pile of tird that KB's season turned into :D

Back
Top Bottom