MTBNJ NASCAR Fantasy League

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
It's JJ's to lose, not really anybody else's to win at this point, and the #48 team eats pressure for breakfast. Im a Gordon fan first but a Hendrick fan in general...so I feel like I can't have a bad outcome. If JJ wins I am happy & feel good since Gordo discovered him & was instrumental in getting him on the team. Mark Martin is just a class act who deserves it, and I'd love to see Jeff get his 5th.
Best part is smiling at the pile of tird that KB's season turned into :D

i am actually the same way (gordon first, hendrick in general, and as said, johnson and co eat pressure for breakfast, and while idk how they do it its awesome that they can (at least for me), although it would be nice to see martin win it all

edit, it also looks like i have our league title locked up for this year :)

tonyride

Don't piss off the red guy
I might be more into NASCAR now that Danica Patrick will be racing in it.:drooling:

shrpshtr325

Team MTBNJ Halter's
I'm starting to think Nascar is fixed Jimmy Johnston wrecked on the third lap.:hmmm:

i would say it is possible, but we will see how the season ends up, im pretty sure if he wins either of the next races and doesnt get in another wreck hes got the cup again

I might be more into NASCAR now that Danica Patrick will be racing in it.:drooling:

hmmm, that could definetly make it more interesting, and since im too lazy to go check, sprint or nationwide series?

MST.ESQ

Start off in trucks/nationwide and perhaps some ARCA if she does not get permission to run on superspeedways early enough. I doubt she will be in a cup race the first year. Not good for her "brand" to finish 40th on the big stage in the first year. Good equipment alone in Trucks and Nationwide can put her in the top 20 each week.

shrpshtr325

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Hmmm how u running in the top 1/3 when I AM the top 1/3rd. Hahaa I am gonna milk this while I can! Even though this is a Nascar thead we are on an Mtb. website so I think any side stuff should be riding related...losers drive to trail of winners choice for a group ride, bring all the drinks & gel paks & buy food/beer for the winner after kinda thing maybe?

Too bad we only have three people...can't really go asking any of the shops on here to sponsor a goodie for the winner of a contest with almost no interest except for us 3 hicks!! (No offense to the lady) :rolleyes:

Rank Team Points Rank +/- Top 10 Top 5 Wins
1 sharp racing 8,539 0 36 36 8
2 Drive for 5 is Alive 7,574 0 34 34 15
3 Spinnin Wheels 5,546 0 30 30 7
4 TommyCrash 4,855 0 28 28 7

so based on the above i believe that you guys owe me a ride????:D:hmmm::cool:

Last edited:
Top Bottom