mtbnj cars, coffee, cookies, donuts and cruise

Carson

Sport Bacon
Team MTBNJ Halter's
FRS Radio

1559990742348.png

CNCNJ is a Yahoo Group-based cars and coffee meet. We can literally swing through for a minute.

@M3Tim, sounds good. All are welcome. Even flat-6 guys.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
i think my kid just put a kink in the plans - will see.

what channel ?

Danimal

Car show is right down the street from me, but fat tire fest is also tomorrow.. looks like I'm out. Have fun!

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Out. Going to some British invasion show in PA. Help me!

icebiker

JORBA: Morris Trails
JORBA.ORG
Sorry dont know how I missed this thread but I’m in LBI this weekend so I’m out. Definitely would like to meet up for a drive soon though.

rick81721

Lothar
Great show in Westfield - biggest car show I've ever seen. Took us over 2 hrs to walk all the way around and still didn't see everything. Somehow we lost @M3Tim (his friend was driving a Porsche) entering the show. Hope they made it!

You know it's a high end show when you get tired of looking at McLarens, Lamborghinis, Ferraris and high end Porsches. Finally saw the elusive GT2 RS (actually we saw 2). Dave was sizing it up as a possible upgrade to his M2

20190609_112408.jpg

One of dozens of McLarens

20190609_114415.jpg

For @Johnny Utah , crazy Jeep

20190609_112602.jpg

Line up after the show

20190609_120932.jpg

Then we did about a 2 hr cruise on 9W and parts unknown in NY state. I couldn't even figure out where we crossed state line. Interesting that 9W had more cyclists than I've ever seen on one road - it was like a highway. Everything from matching kit pro looking groups to complete Fred chumps barely making it up the climbs. Anywho, after 9W we went through bear mountain park, lots of twisty roads up and down hills where Dave showed off his cop driving skills. Great day!

Last edited:
Top Bottom