mtbnj cars, coffee, cookies, donuts and cruise

it takes alot more than your fanboying to get to my nerves, just stating facts. heres some more, your the one who is CONSTANTLY taking shots at everyone like your better than they are. . . .

Yes the gt350 was designed to be a TRACK car, no argument there(will also be destroyed by MANY cars in the 1/4 mile), the challenger was build to be more of a drag car (just look at the top tier models, hellcat/demon, nothing production level with a warranty can touch them on the 1/4 mile), but it still handles better than a vast majority of cars out there and would not be left behind on a fun drive through winding mountain roads (been there done that, would do again) its still a fun car regardless of what it was designed for. If i was looking for a track monster i would be buying an ACR viper anyway, especially if i wanted internet bragging rights . . . .

it takes alot more than your fanboying to get to my nerves, just stating facts. heres some more, your the one who is CONSTANTLY taking shots at everyone like your better than they are. . . .

Yes the gt350 was designed to be a TRACK car, no argument there(will also be destroyed by MANY cars in the 1/4 mile), the challenger was build to be more of a drag car (just look at the top tier models, hellcat/demon, nothing production level with a warranty can touch them on the 1/4 mile), but it still handles better than a vast majority of cars out there and would not be left behind on a fun drive through winding mountain roads (been there done that, would do again) its still a fun car regardless of what it was designed for. If i was looking for a track monster i would be buying an ACR viper anyway, especially if i wanted internet bragging rights . . . .

Wow you really are triggered. Bizarre rant then just repeated what I posted. Whatevers

so i should get a viper?
like JerseyJules?

depends on what you want to do with the car, if you just want a cruiser id say no, buy something you like and are comfortable in, if you want to go spend lots of time practicing and tracking the car and want to set track records, then get a viper. ACR preferably. also track time with an instructor is invaluable.

depends on what you want to do with the car, if you just want a cruiser id say no, buy something you like and are comfortable in, if you want to go spend lots of time practicing and tracking the car and want to set track records, then get a viper. ACR preferably. also track time with an instructor is invaluable.

maybe go de-badged, hacked caddy cts-v instead. if my kid goes rotc....

"The Model 3 Performance finished the drag race in 11.9 seconds at 112.6 mph, significantly faster than the BMW M3’s 119.1 mph and 12.6-second time. "

AWD vs RWD example right there....Jesus, the m3 is has enough mph to run in the mid 11s, but no chance thats happening on street tires. 12.6 @ 119, I would venture a guess that they could not get that m3 to do much better than 2.0 60' time...aka, just spinning the tires for the first 100' or so, or spinning the tires and the engine being bogged down by the traction control.

Some of you guys act like you had a hand in designing the cars you own and take it way too personal.

Signed, a guy who designed some DC-DC converter circuit boards for the Tesla S. :)

Back
Top Bottom