Motivation

NickDavid

I work as a creative artist and in our office, there's this small stone with this saying engraved. Thought I would share it with you all.

Every moring in Africa, a Gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be killed.

Every morning a Lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest Gazelle or it will starve to death.

It doesn't matter whether you are a Lion or a Gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running.

anrothar

entirely thrilled
we have one in our 'office'(garage), that says:

"thou shalt not steal.

the government hates competitions."

and another that says:

"archie smells"

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Doesn't the gazelle only need to run faster than the slowest gazelle?

Ever see the Far Side strip, Next to the Last of the Mohicans?

hardtale70

She's Gone From Suck to Blow
Shop Keep
Although Norm's precise analisys has blown the above theory out of the water, I to have a simple phrase that propels me thru each and every glorious day.Throughout my cycling journeys I see it scrawled again and again on countless highways,byways,abandoned buildings and infastructor and it helps me deal w/ the frustration of being born into a world of mediocrity,while pushing me forward in search of it's likeminded author.It's simple, it's elegant and i leave it w/ you all to ponder.........."eat sh#t and die you c#$ksucking M#th#rf@#ker"

Top Bottom