More snow riding.....

bruce.b

Dickwad
Heading over to the Tourne for a snow ride in a few minutes. Didn't it just go away? 11 am, New Years eve.
bruce b.

We had a nice group today at mooch north, snow was perfect...
Peeps: pooriggy,robson,hardtail70,keith,emrah and myself. Also had reggie hammond and johnny oxford start out with us but then went on their own. We saw remenants of earlier tire marks up top, my guess was Hutchinsons...:D

We saw remenants of earlier tire marks up top, my guess was Hutchinsons...:D

Geax Saguros (2) and Mountain Kings (1) ;)

We hit a bunch of ice today, especially on white. I mean the white trail, not the snow. It was all white :)

We hit a bunch of ice today, especially on white. I mean the white trail, not the snow. It was all white :)

Yes the ice came up and took away a few of us but all in all a great day. I failed to become a expert tracker I was only guessing...

I failed to become a expert tracker I was only guessing...

Well you got that we were on bikes. Much better than saying you found walrus tracks.

We found some tracks as we headed back to Waterloo. The went about 1/2 mile up white, then turned around and went back. The boots and dog prints went further in.

Im very jealous. Between work (over rated.. i know :p) and this cold i am trying to ditch, I havent been riding enough. I have this brand new SS sitting in my basement too which i am dying to ride but have not had a chance.
O well. Glad to hear you guys got out and took advantage of elements.

Im very jealous. Between work (over rated.. i know :p) and this cold i am trying to ditch, I havent been riding enough. I have this brand new SS sitting in my basement too which i am dying to ride but have not had a chance.
O well. Glad to hear you guys got out and took advantage of elements.

It's less than ideal. And being honest, this isn't how I'd want to ride my brandy new bike. It's really just making the most of what you have. The bikes all looked like piles of dirty ice when we were done, and the ride down 80/287 home did not help that. We literally had 4" of brown slush caked on the wheels.

But I guess better than working. Oh wait, I'm actually working today ;)

I thought it was super fly today! On the way home all the water spray from the tractor trailers almost cleaned the bike.

I thought it was super fly today! On the way home all the water spray from the tractor trailers almost cleaned the bike.

until you see the salt that worked its way into every little spot on your bike.....

Hey Kev, are you a fan of SNL's Debbie Downer? ;)

F Debbie Downer, jk :D

just irrated I rode my mtb like 10 times this year...and I am at work today...

Just saying....transporting the bike is one of the things that sucks about riding in the snow

Just saying....transporting the bike is one of the things that sucks about riding in the snow

I love the trail of mud I get from driving with a dirty bike on my roof :D

The tracks going through all the cool sections without dabbing were mine. :getsome:

Did you see the tracks that looked like three people standing around? That was the result of Kush snapping his chain.

The tracks going through all the cool sections without dabbing were mine. :getsome:

Did you see the tracks that looked like three people standing around? That was the result of Kush snapping his chain.

Yer tracks looked like a buncha drunk monkeys on bikes. Time for a skills clinic...........:rofl:

Ya! All that power transfered, I almost tore my rear hub outta the wheel :D

Did you see the Mtn King tracks leave the Geax in the (snow) dust?

Was a very fun time today, Reggie breakin in the Mary was a highlight. :D
Also saw a real pretty snow angel wearin a pair of Coyotes... Matty, you might want to ask Reg about that next time you see him :D

Back
Top Bottom