Moots / Halters Cycles Demo day Tuesday Aug 1 2023

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep
Moots is visiting the shop with a van full of TI road and Gravel bike to demo for FREE!

TEXT 609-924-7433 to reserve a bike asap. Look for a confirmation text.

Bikes can go out as early at 2pm and must be back by 7:45

Bring your shoes, pedals, CC, flat kit, water bottle and a Licence.

**We are leading a group Gravel (canal) ride at 6 pm. If you plan on attending the group ride and you want to ride a demo, I would make sure you text ahead to reserve a bike, and get there early to get the bike sorted. Like an hr or so.

Come test out a made in the USA, TI bike to see what the fuss is all about.

Here is what they are bringing in the van

Routt 45 - 50
Routt 45 - 52
Routt 45 - 52
Routt 45 - 54
Routt 45 - 55
Routt 45 - 55
Routt 45 - 56
Routt 45 - 58
Routt 45 - 58
Routt 45 - 60

1690450894988.png

48RCS
50RCS
52RCS
54RCS
55RCS
56RCS
58RCS
60RCS
62RCS
1690450931922.png

Map location

Haltyers Montgomery Logo.png

Passed you guys on the canal last night, I had seen this post and then completely forgotten about it. While it was tempting to come see what a Moots feels like, I know realistically I wouldn't be buying one anytime soon even if I fell completely in love with it, so I decided not to try.

After seeing you guys rolling South though, I realized I could have ridden up to the shop earlier and then rolled south with you guys and split off towards home when you spun around. Do you plan on doing more weeknight gravel rides?

Passed you guys on the canal last night, I had seen this post and then completely forgotten about it. While it was tempting to come see what a Moots feels like, I know realistically I wouldn't be buying one anytime soon even if I fell completely in love with it, so I decided not to try.

After seeing you guys rolling South though, I realized I could have ridden up to the shop earlier and then rolled south with you guys and split off towards home when you spun around. Do you plan on doing more weeknight gravel rides?
Jay does weekly rides on Tues night.

The demo bikes were pretty amazing.

Back
Top Bottom