Mooch madness 2013

metalhead44

I saw a date for mooch for 2013 somewhere on here a couple of months back. Does anyone have any info for this race this year?

Thanks.

After some internal discussion and some drawing of straws, we have decided to do a straight Short Track race that day. I know some of you were hoping for an endurance race, and I know we did say we wanted to do that this year. But at this stage, we really don't have the time nor resources to pull that off. Plus, numbers would be really low if we were to do that. I understand that waiting this long paints us into a corner, but with the new park super and the permit denial earlier in the year, I kept going back to the "fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me." So we're decided to keep as much of this in our hands as possible and that relegates us to the BSA property.

I'll have details up on bikereg by the end of the week. Apologies again for the lack of follow-through on something big & cool. But I'd rather go small & established than aim for the moon and put on a race that's a dud.

Thanks, and hope to see you there!

Cool! With cross coming, that is superb. If MTBNJ ST is on Saturday, even better so some of us can still race The Hurley-Burley Tire Eater World Championships on Sunday!

Back
Top Bottom