Mob Wars on Facebook...

gifts have been flakey - i send stuff to you and ben every other day. they also moved the location to send gifts, under "My Mob"

I still play I've been sending you stuff are you getting it?

I've been getting them. I have 6 FB friends that are also MW players. I send each one a gift each day. That appears to be the limit. They send stuff back sporadically.

I still play regularly. Things got stagnant and I nearly stopped playing. The recent additions of more cities and jobs has kept me involved.

Personal Stats:
Level: 582.
Cash Flow: 1.1+ billion per hour.
Mob size: 1170 members
Attack Strength 1067
Defense Strength 601
Max Energy 110
Max Stamina 10

Cash Flow: $1,204,476,380 every 54 minutes

Are you an "MW Insider"? At some point I was unable to renew the monthly Insider. It simply does not show up in the list of the Godfather page. It was nice while I had it. :rolleyes:

I had no idea that Health and Stamina could go that high. :eek:

They did away with "Insider" when they introduced some of the not-so-recent changes. I wish they would bring it back.

My "boss" was built for leveling. The higher your health, the more XPs you get per win. Some of the guys in Black Ops and others that I stay in touch with have stupid health numbers, I mean 12K plus.

One of my original level partners is up to level 3600 at this point. I stopped leveling when it was taking 10 mins per level. I couldn't use "I'm just sitting in fron of the tube" as an excuse anymore.

I may start it again, as I am getting 140xps per win off the fight list. Optimized with a partner I can easily hit 160plus. My XPs per level have dropped from 8K to 6,900. Really want to hit Tokyo (1300)...

You guys should really use this energy to learn card counting and spend some QT in AC.

Because of this thread I just logged in and spent it all on real estate. It was a lot, but I don't remember what that number was.

It has been flakey. Now I hear that you can not upgrade the items. Hopefully they will work this out soon.

On a side note, I picked up almost 200 of those protypes. Finally dumped all of my CHey tacs.

I've seen some mystery behavior also. Not the same as Brandon's issue. I can send up to ten gifts per day. One per person, Except NORM. I can send him as many as I want until I hit the limit of ten per day. Norm, are you see multiple gifts from me?

I just noticed a moment ago that you can't use the gifts to upgrade to other items, similar to what Steve points out. Glad I got them while I did. :D

I'm scratching and clawing my way to level 600. I'm at 598. I better see some worthwhile real estate and jobs when I get there. I'm wasting too much time with this game. :eek:

Steve, I noticed the increase in EPs awarded in fights after increasing my max health. Thanks for the tip.

I currently have about 45,000 gifts to accept from you Ben. So yes, yes I am.

But it seems they have all expired. I was able to accept a few. Then nothing. I Sent 1 of each to you tools. I'm not very powerful so who knows if it does you any good.

I have $100B in the bank now if anyone needs someone hitlisted. I'll give you some time then I'm going to just buy a shit load of real estate again.

Back
Top Bottom