Mob Wars on Facebook...

Shaggz

A strong 7
always rig after lisiting someone. especially if they are at a higher level. Chances are they will list you in retaliation, and they lose more XPs from the I-Bomb then your original list.

Another good trick is to rig the ignition and then punch them every hour, as opposed to lisitng. They will eventually get pissed off and list you, and you saved $$$$.

Shaggz

A strong 7
Mob Wars, IMHO. Mafia wars has more immediate gratification, but Mob Wars is more of a strategy game, plus you have a better chance of interacting with people, which adds another dimension to the game.

goldsoundz

Is there a way to block these updates from coming up on my news feed. These are annoying updates I could care less about. I don't want to block/ignore my friend just these updates.

Shaggz

A strong 7
Move the mouse to the upper right of the News Feed, just undedrneath the border line and click "Hide...." either application or user.

soundz

The Hat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
mob wars, imho. Mafia wars has more immediate gratification, but mob wars is more of a strategy game, plus you have a better chance of interacting with people, which adds another dimension to the game.

crap!

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
3 seconds ago:
The Whoorida has killed Don Momento and claimed your bounty of $9,943,332,448.

Top Bottom