Mercer First Time Visit

Dave, you should post a Saturday morning ride notice on the Mercer County Park Forum. It looks like there is at least 3 of us here willing to go @ 0600.
More people will see it there.

Did you go to Mercer this morning Courtney?

I am changing my work schedule in 9 days so I wont be able to do saturday mornings. But I can definitely start a forum for Sunday and Monday AM rides!

Dave, you should post a Saturday morning ride notice on the Mercer County Park Forum. It looks like there is at least 3 of us here willing to go @ 0600.
More people will see it there.

Did you go to Mercer this morning Courtney?

I did! I was there around 0830! I parked at the West parking lot and went from there. Pretty nice ride, And pretty easy to figure out!

Isn't the Arch Of The Covenant hidden in NS in the infamous "Money Pit"?

Im not sure that that is!!

There are a few nice trails up in Nova Scotia! The Whopper Dropper is my favorite! Mercer Park was nice, there was a few tight turns that were pretty fun! from what I found!

How do you guys ride that early? I cant even function until at least 9. I'll probably be there sat but around 1030 or 11

Honestly the times I suggested would have been pushing it for me as well. I am barely human before double digits.

I was just hoping to get some dialogue going so we could organize something for my morning off. Oh well, maybe next week.

i would head up there for a ride sat just not that early. heat doesnt bother me either ill ride in the afternoon if you want.

My first visit there I hit a tree also!! lol I'd be up for a sat morning ride also if you'd like more people to ride with? What time and parking lot?

Saturday 7/10

OK, Dave, Courtney and anyone else interested..... how about tomorrow morning (7/10) 0600 hrs @ the west picnic parking lot?

what say ye?

You late risers should get together and form a later ride. I would ride later if i could but I just have too much to do :(

besides....it's so peaceful in the wee hours :D

Last edited:
Thanks for the information, will plan a visit Mercer sometime next week. Saturday I'm riding Allamucy Mountain state park. Enjoy the early ride - beat the heat and T storms.

OK, Dave, Courtney and anyone else interested..... how about tomorrow morning (7/10) 0600 hrs @ the west picnic parking lot?

what say ye?

You late risers should get together and form a later ride. I would ride later if i could but I just have too much to do :(

besides....it's so peaceful in the wee hours :D

Im game for tomorrow morning! See you guys at 0600!:)

You late risers should get together and form a later ride.

Indeed we should. Unfortunately my peculiar work schedule means I can't ride much on weekends. Cursed employment, what with it's steady income allowing me to feed my various habits.

Anyway, during the week works better for me. Tuesday 8ish 9ish anyone?

Cool, looks like we have 4 people or so going. should be fun!:)
There is a problem though...the weather looks kind of "iffy" :(

As of now, there is a good chance of rain and possible t-storms (we REALLY need the rain)

I'm going to keep watching and hope it holds off. I'll post in the morning around 5:30 if I'm not going to make it.

if it IS bad, I could make it on Sunday instead or we can just try for next week.

what do ya think?

Cool, looks like we have 4 people or so going. should be fun!:)
There is a problem though...the weather looks kind of "iffy" :(

As of now, there is a good chance of rain and possible t-storms (we REALLY need the rain)

I'm going to keep watching and hope it holds off. I'll post in the morning around 5:30 if I'm not going to make it.

if it IS bad, I could make it on Sunday instead or we can just try for next week.

what do ya think?

If we can't make it tomorrow, im good for Sunday! Just let me know!

sorry, I can't make it out tomorrow morning anyway.:( A family obligation came up.
I am going to play Sunday morning by ear. I really want to get out and ride this weekend.....will post tomorrow either way.

For the record, I don't mind if it is a little squishy on the trails. ;)

Back
Top Bottom