Mercer First Time Visit

743power

Shop: Bicycle Pro
Shop Keep
Mercer tends to need a couple days to dry out usually. just want to give you a heads up

we would need 2" or more of rain to cause a problem right now. I was watering the garden the other night and I have never seen the ground absorb water so fast. The trails everywhere are a dust bowl.

michael.su

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
I just talked to SS_Dave. his internet is down but he said that he will still be out tomorrow morning at 6 AM if anyone wants to join him for a ride.

So you have your choice of either day.....or both!
;)

Last edited:

fit4life

As long as my alarm wakes me up I will be there for the 6:00 am ride on saturday morning. West parking lot. Silver Nissan pickup.

michael.su

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
You missed out this morning. SS_Dave and I made it out there this morning, and we beat the rain!

It's a bummer i missed out this morning too......had a family obligation.:(

anyway, I looked at the weather for tomorrow morning and it looks good so i'll be out there at 0600 at the west parking lot if anyone wants to join me. It may be a little squishy though! :D

see you there!

Last edited:

SS_Dave

yoooo

Rain schmain......Mercer was awesome yesterday. Roots and bridges were really slick but made it so much more fun! If anyone wants to go any day from Monday- Friday after 2pm this week. Let me know. My schedule changes on Saturday so I will be free on Sundays!:cool:

Top Bottom