Lucky's Revenge Endurance Race Aug 17, 2019

Would said banana bread also have an included walnut version? That’s my favorite ?
I have to draw the line somewhere...no walnuts.

I don't think I made enough for ALL the racers to get some so I we'll have to get a lottery thing going.

Mare I just love the avatar...but wondering why a nice cat would say no?
I wonder the same thing. The avatar is modeled after my cat who is so lovey dovey and snuggly, until he's not. He usually sits on my keyboard while I am typing and gets very upset that my fingers are moving so he bites them. He does whatever he wants and I cannot win, but I did reclaim my kitchen counter to ensure minimal fur in banana bread! Did you ask for all these pics? No. But you got them.

no2.jpgWFH (2).jpgno.jpgkitten in training.jpg

I wonder the same thing. The avatar is modeled after my cat who is so lovey dovey and snuggly, until he's not. He usually sits on my keyboard while I am typing and gets very upset that my fingers are moving so he bites them. He does whatever he wants and I cannot win, but I did reclaim my kitchen counter to ensure minimal fur in banana bread! Did you ask for all these pics? No. But you got them.

View attachment 102730View attachment 102732View attachment 102733View attachment 102735

Blawhahahahaha! greatness on the pic we didn't ask for. I love Minimal fur in banana bread...with 80 plus players in the game tomorrow what does a 245.34 lbs man have to do to get a slice of heaven? Oh...and nice to meet you Mr. Cat named No. What's his last name Way? No Way. (dude...sweet....dude....sweet).

View attachment 102730View attachment 102732View attachment 102733View attachment 102735

squirt bottle training aid is key!

Blawhahahahaha! greatness on the pic we didn't ask for. I love Minimal fur in banana bread...with 80 plus players in the game tomorrow what does a 245.34 lbs man have to do to get a slice of heaven? Oh...and nice to meet you Mr. Cat named No. What's his last name Way? No Way. (dude...sweet....dude....sweet).
You've got dibs on a muffin.... I'm noting who has asked:)

Cat is named Magnet cause he's attached to me at ALL TIMES!!! He follows me around like a dog and sits at my feet when I stop moving. It took me months to keep him from sleeping on my head. Maybe I'll bring him on a ride in a basket and he'll be the mtbnj mascot.

Back
Top Bottom