Lucky's Revenge Endurance Race Aug 17, 2019

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Flare guns? Lol. You’re gonna feel like you’re out there but you won’t be that far from civilization.

i found lk tranquility yesterday....from the continental drive lot....... LOL - lame!
my gps said to turn, and i followed a deer path at one point.
I know it won't be that tough on race day, it was more me being impatient and inattentive!

pkovo

If it makes you feel better, we rode out there on Sunday and never found Lumpy Bumpy or Roly Poly, yet we somehow managed to go through the same 4 way intersection 4 different times. Despite being lost, still the most fun ride I've done in a while Those trails are A+!

xc62701

If it makes you feel better, we rode out there on Sunday and never found Lumpy Bumpy or Roly Poly, yet we somehow managed to go through the same 4 way intersection 4 different times. Despite being lost, still the most fun ride I've done in a while Those trails are A+!

Are you coming for the event? You’ll have a nicely marked tour of the trails you missed and almost every trail in the park.

Bizarro

When ur right ur right Jim...but something might have come up so wont know til tomorrow night.. Arggg.... Prob do fat bike too. Trail bike weighs too much.

Patrick

Staff member
When ur right ur right Jim...but something might have come up so wont know til tomorrow night.. Arggg.... Prob do fat bike too. Trail bike weighs too much.

I would go fat if it wasn't broken. stuff gets loose and slippery back there. Can't go dh as fast, but def will hook up better on the uphill and rocks.
See ya there....

terrabike01

I would go fat if it wasn't broken. stuff gets loose and slippery back there. Can't go dh as fast, but def will hook up better on the uphill and rocks.
See ya there....
Pat, i rode my fatbike there today. Place is so much fun on a fatbike. And i think if your a strong rider with a light bike you can decimate that place. Fatbike rolls over everything and hooks up on the all the climbs. Next endurance race I think i'm gonna try my fatbike and see how I do. The key is it HAS to be light. You can't make any time rollin on a tank!

Patrick

Staff member
Pat, i rode my fatbike there today. Place is so much fun on a fatbike. And i think if your a strong rider with a light bike you can decimate that place. Fatbike rolls over everything and hooks up on the all the climbs. Next endurance race I think i'm gonna try my fatbike and see how I do. The key is it HAS to be light. You can't make any time rollin on a tank!

I talked to DG from HB, he is rolling fat.

i can't believe i broke it just in time for this. Going with the TB in B+ mode, going to smash the dh (well, until i get scared and slow down)

Top Bottom