Looking for Volunteers for long term trail work / maintenance.

I'd also be willing to take H. That would give me the loop from J to the red/orange connection before the stream bridge. The boundary for G/H could be that point.

I suggest we schedule a meeting at the shop/parking lot to hash out details and make sure everyone is equipped.
For sure. This isn't a high level ask btw. Even just reporting on trail conditions here, to me and/or on TF is helpful. If someone doesn't feel capable, sections can certainly be shared in order to spread the love. Let's see if we can find 10 interested parties and then we can have ameet and greet. I'll buy pizza.

@Juggernaut - you can submit a work order for the bridge repair to the construction officials,
they meet monthly, on the first day of the month. I'm sure it will be approved at the following meeting.
after another month of public comment, they should release it to me.
make sure you include dimensions, fastener length and type, estimated cost.
of course it is now mid-november, and budgets will be running low......
;)

@Juggernaut - you can submit a work order for the bridge repair to the construction officials,
they meet monthly, on the first day of the month. I'm sure it will be approved at the following meeting.
after another month of public comment, they should release it to me.
make sure you include dimensions, fastener length and type, estimated cost.
of course it is now mid-november,

or… maybe we recreate that old log bridge. 😇
and budgets will be running low......
;)

Last edited:
I ride 6 mile a fair amount. I'll take D.
Thanks for stepping up!!

Once we have all the sections accounted for, I’ll host a meeting one night at the shop to discuss how we best move forward with a unified effort.

J

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions