Local Ti SS cogs

Few more

At that price I'd take a few, 18, 20, maybe 17 and 19 as well..

dz

I would be interested in a bashguard too. 104 over 32t /w cutom engrave.

Are the cogs splined or threaded? If he will make 23t for standard wheel, I'm in for one too.

Now, will anyone be needing any pixydust with theirs?:D

In for a 20 tooth, would be real stoked to specify some simple text on it

one 18t cog, with JORBA logo, for me please ;)

edit: i was kidding about the logo, that's over the top I am sure but... actually, a bash guard with "JORBA" might be pretty sweet. i think text would get lost on a cog.

Jdog, will it be a thick cog similar to Surly, or thin BMX-like cog ? some pictures when available would be cool.

Last edited:
i think MTBNJ should get a 10% cut of this order for "advertising & promotion" :hmmm:

There is no profit in this..

At $30 a cog it covers the raw TI stock. Think about what Boone charges for their cogs.

Can I send a CAD file over for custom bashguard work (Solidworks)? I've been looking all over the place for a bashguard that will allow me to keep my big ring.

Can I send a CAD file over for custom bashguard work (Solidworks)? I've been looking all over the place for a bashguard that will allow me to keep my big ring.

Can't you just get a Rock Ring? I suppose you can't find our for a 4-bolt pattern, otherwise there should be 5-bolts out there. Join the trend, run a 2 x 9 setup and ditch the big ring, you can bump to a 34 or 36 is you are pedaling out.

I will ask him today about the whole bash guard concept. I know that cogs can be done. I am not sure about the cost of a bash ring. I was sort of wishing and hoping on that idea.

Salsa lists a 44t Bash ring. I am not sure if it is to go in place of the outer ring or not:

http://www.salsacycles.com/chainrings.html

I guess the bashring depends on the stock he is starting with. I am assuming he is using bar stock, which would work for the different size cogs. I know the bash would be more expense, especially for one over the 3 ring.

Some good custom Ti Bash guards sayings:

Mergs - "Jorba" or "you dig"
Shaggz - "mtbnj" or "the rock garden state"
Jake - "drunken ss hill climb champion"
KenS - "I love sunsets"
Pixy - "eat pixydust" or "1 flowerpowered gear"
Mr T - "I pity the log"

...... ok, I'l shut up. :eek:

Back
Top Bottom