Lewis Morris Sunday 2/22 9 am

If it is only snowing in the morning you may see me in the lot waiting for you guys. I will be on a blue Trek 4500 with an obnoxious yellow/red jersey.

This is sort of my home turf...

I'm gonna try to post up as early as possible if we are coming up. We are about 45 minutes south so hopefully we can make a decision before 8 ish.

Marty You mean like Peter Pank on rt9? R u gonna just show up and eat faster then us then bitch about it. As 4 taints hurting. Had a taint transplant as a child. Even have a ribbon magnet saying I am aware of taints and children. But since we,re gonna get rain guess the rides off. Oh well next time:D

Breakfast drinks, porkroll and pancakes, talk about farts!

When your as old and fat as me, you never eat fast, you savor every bite to gain as much nutritional value so you can so you can last a long time.

Who's bitchin? I like uphill. :D

So sorry to here about your taint terror,that's gotta leave a skid mark, you should look into; 'taintpaint.com' (thanks Jdog), it makes a great addition to the general stank ass health.
I ran them as stocking stuffer,tips and tokens of apparition, a welcome gift of relief to all who received them.

Weather looks very moist, I'm thinking Hart if it holds off in the morning, much closer for me. Minor climbing, more laps if weather permits.

So sorry to here about your taint terror,that's gotta leave a skid mark, you should look into; 'taintpaint.com' (thanks Jdog), it makes a great addition to the general stank ass health.
I ran them as stocking stuffer,tips and tokens of apparition, a welcome gift of relief to all who received them.

wtf...ahahahahaah

I've never been to LM hoping to tag along and get a tour with you guys,will check post in morning, About yes/no go
Don't mind the snow might mind GASSY riders though
Ah ya know what, I'll bring nose plugs

im actually staying in PA for the evening instead of driving home tonight. so im out for the ride. if the weather was guarenteed good id ride, but im not going to drive 2 hours home if i dont have to. next time fellas.

im actually staying in PA for the evening instead of driving home tonight. so im out for the ride. if the weather was guarenteed good id ride, but im not going to drive 2 hours home if i dont have to. next time fellas.

word up man. im getting up at 7am looking out the window and calling walter to see if we are gonna pull the trigger.

you coming? or is 9 to late for you, and is the pace to slow for you:rolleyes:

Haha!! I'll check here in the morning and if you are all still going, there's a really good chance I'll be there. I'll bring my SS, which will kill me, but I want to use it somewhere other than Allaire. I'll probably make is 5 miles, but what the heck?

Haha!! I'll check here in the morning and if you are all still going, there's a really good chance I'll be there. I'll bring my SS, which will kill me, but I want to use it somewhere other than Allaire. I'll probably make is 5 miles, but what the heck?

wait, no one said anything about chick slow, I'm out, oh wait, I was never in...:D

I was at Chimney Rock (about 25 minutes south of LM) at 730 this morning and the conditions were killer. I would imagine LM was pretty good.

Lewis Morris

...rode LM yellow trail, this morning it was killer, except for the sleet hitting my face..did not see anyone except some dudes wearing kits from base camp :confused:

.....did not see anyone except some dudes wearing kits from base camp :confused:

we saw those dudes too. had some sleet at the start but quickly turned to snow. then drove home in the rain. SS was good, it beat my ass going up the switch backs. then again on the way down. but still a good choice to bring it. had fun. gears and FS would have been nice:D

Thanks for letting me join in the ride today. I am in LM a lot, but it was nice to ride with you guys and put faces to names. Good stuff.

Thanks for letting me join in the ride today. I am in LM a lot, but it was nice to ride with you guys and put faces to names. Good stuff.
crap, i missed this one. it's been too long since i've been out to LM. sounds like it was good reeeeaal early in the AM. was it still firm and frozen?

I was sure this ride wouldn't happen due to the weather, so I didn't even bother trying to wake up. Another lesson learned by me. I'd love to check this place out some time!

Back
Top Bottom